Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone!
Going through my closet this afternoon I came across the LAST REMAINING FORUM SHIRT! This puppy may be a limited edition now.

UPDATE: Last shirt spoken for! Sorry guys!

Also, I figured since summer is just around the corner, I would see if there is any interest in getting another order going?
Prices would be $20 a pop S-XL add $2 for sizes above XL.
$5 in the US and $15 outside the US. (up to 2 shirts per package) (If ordering in bulk, I can work on shipping breaks)<Great for a group of guys to split the shipping costs.

Ill donate $50 to the forum for every 50 shirts sold.

Need atleast 25 shirts to make the order.
Select only if you will be buying a shirt for sure, not just "possibly"

Black with white logo, or blue with white logo.

(the logo by itself is the new one, the pics of the 2 shirts are just mock ups)

Last edited:

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have two of these shirts, and can vouch for their awesomeness. In fact, I did a You Tube! horn comparison video wearing one! And the OP is fast with the shipping - even international.

Good price for a custom shirt :thumbup:

Dirtrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I still have one of the (faster) blue shirts so I need a black one now. Great quality shirt!!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Like i said, i would probably need atleast 25-30 to make it worth it. so once we get to that point, ill start accepting payments....

Dandy D

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a point to note - form the mock-ups in the first post it looks like you are using Yamaha music's logo, not the motorcycle logo. Yes, there is a difference. The points of the tuning forks extend to the outer edge of the circle on the motorcycle logo (symbolizing spokes) but only to the inner edge for the music logo. A music shop owner pointed that out to me.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a point to note - form the mock-ups in the first post it looks like you are using Yamaha music's logo, not the motorcycle logo. Yes, there is a difference. The points of the tuning forks extend to the outer edge of the circle on the motorcycle logo (symbolizing spokes) but only to the inner edge for the music logo. A music shop owner pointed that out to me.
Lol, i had never noticed, I guess neither did the 200 people who got shirts last time.
I didnt know there was a difference :thumbup: Thanks

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would like one but feel that although the quality is excellent adding $15.00 to the price is beyond me. Would it be possible for us foreigners to purchase the graphic from you? That way we can get one made locally?

Nelly