FZ6 concept

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
here is an interesting thought.. after typing in 2010 fz6 into yahoo i stumbled upon a listing of offerings for the whole company. i dont get why they are still going to keep the r6s.. i mean, is it just me or does that not make much sense. I understand that it is a great bike and people want it, but how many do they sell a year and such..

other than the forks, was not impressed.. hate that angled seat look...

geetarhero

Reaction score
Visit site
I wish yamaha would replace the FZ6 altogether with the FZ6R
that way you have the entry level FZ6R and the super sporty R6/R6S to choose from in the 600cc category. You would cover the price spectrum perfectly.

Then create a dream, half-faired 750cc bike similar to the purposes everyone uses their FZ6 for.
Give us adjustable forks, a SLIGHTLY more forward stance (while still keeping the sport touring ideal so not to intrude on the R6 crowd) and projector headlights. Slightly increased horsepower with more down-low torque.
I would buy that in a heartbeat.

I think that would fill the huge gap between the FZ6 and the FZ1 in both price, insurance and mpg-wise.
Look at the gixxers, they all look moderatly the same, but you can choose the perfect engine suited to your needs, a 650, 750 or 1000 without having to say "I like the look, but dont need an engine that powerful"

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I actually like it and would consider it for a city/track bike. Easier to strip for the track. :D

LittleRed

Reaction score
Visit site
Then create a dream, half-faired 750cc bike similar to the purposes everyone uses their FZ6 for.
Give us adjustable forks, a SLIGHTLY more forward stance (while still keeping the sport touring ideal so not to intrude on the R6 crowd) and projector headlights. Slightly increased horsepower with more down-low torque.
I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Sounds like the perfect bike to me. I've only had my fizzer for a couple months, but I'm already starting to thirst for more power... Not tons, I don't need 1,000cc's... a 750 would be just right :D

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
I fricken love it! if I had the money, thats how I would make my fz look. I think its great. love the swing arm. love the seat. love it all

Aleziel

Reaction score
Visit site
z750 mirrors
FZ1 tank
R1 swingarm
MT03 Headlight

its wrong, its made by someone who doesnt know enough about the fz6's history and its ugly as hell.

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the swingarm and the split seat. Looks interesting. More like the FZ1's little brother.

+1 and the inverted forks, not too sure about the healight... I think the current headlight for the nakeds looks hawt, and original!

MattyA

Reaction score
Visit site
It needs the current headlight from the XJ6n and guages, then the R1 tail with the twin undertails. i would go to the dealer right now and trade mine in.

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
the swingarm and USD forks would seal the deal for me.. The FZ6 should have come equipped like that from the beginning.