FZ6 Burnout (lil' donut action)

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Now for a little more attention-whoring by yours truly....:D

I made this video about 3 years ago shortly after my transition from cruisers to "sportbikes". Check out my gear: shorty gloves, textile jacket (nice jacket though), jeans (actually had 2 pairs on), and hiking boots. I wear a lot more gear now and to think back then I thought that was a lot. IIRC, it was uber hot this day and we did a few hundred miles before coming back and making this video.

My tire was pretty much done at this point (bought the bike slightly used), so I was finishing it off in prep for new rubber. This was probably my 5th burnout ever :D

Enjoy....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9VdG46MGkY"]YouTube - Yamaha FZ6 Motorcycle Burnout[/ame]

Last edited:

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:eek::squid::squid::squid: j/k:Flash: Well done, too much gear on though...

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice burnout! I may have to cook the last of my tire like this when that time comes! Cool!

billm

Reaction score
Visit site
other way around....new tires justified doing the burnout. :thumbup: I like burnouts but only do them once my tires are ready to be trashed.

Yeah, I'd like to get new PR2's, but there's so much tread left I'd hate to just trash 'em. They're stock 020's & it's an '04 machine...........so you think I can say they're around 4.5 yrs. old & getting too hard so I gotta get new one's to be safe?? Do ya think she'll go fer that?:shakehead:

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I'd like to get new PR2's, but there's so much tread left I'd hate to just trash 'em. They're stock 020's & it's an '04 machine...........so you think I can say they're around 4.5 yrs. old & getting too hard so I gotta get new one's to be safe?? Do ya think she'll go fer that?:shakehead:

Haha - sounds like a plan to me! Just make sure the camera is rolling.... :D

J

jsteinb95

I've seen all of your videos already......:squid: , is right!!!! :D

J

jsteinb95

I'm just kiddin Nate (about the squid thing) but I have seen all of your vids and I enjoy watching 'em so much, that everytime I go on youtube (usually 50 x a day), I type in DefyInertia and watch all of your videos. :cheer::cheer::cheer:;)

W

wrightme43

Get the date code off the tire and post it.

Its easy to tell.

S

sportrider

it may have been done three years ago but I bet the black marks are still there :D