FZ1 bars for 5'9

VNP3

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive been reading the threads on the FZ1 bars. They give a more aggressive feel less wrist pain. But there seems to be an argument that its only better for taller people. Can anyone give me some insight on the FZ1's for a 5'9 guy who doesnt mind a little more aggressive seating.

I am 5'8" and the FZ1 bars are fine for me. In fact, like many others have said in the past, I find them more comfortable than the FZ6 bars.

5'-7" and the FZ1 bars were great for me when I had the FZ6! :rockon:

5 10 here.. found FZ6 much more comfortable with FZ1 bar vs stock. You will definitely be a bit more stretched out, but not in a bad way.

but the info you need is from the waste up! i.e. ones fit to the bike is relative to leg/torso split.

5'10" (70") / 32" inseam, FZ1 bars

Having said that not all tall people are equal and a short torso may not fit well. :eek:

but the info you need is from the waste up! i.e. ones fit to the bike is relative to leg/torso split.

5'10" (70") / 32" inseam, FZ1 bars

Having said that not all tall people are equal and a short torso may not fit well. :eek:

Good point.. however I'm 5 10 with 34" inseam.. FZ1 bar still way better than stock :D

Back