FZ Cup Fairing and tail conversion

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
I have had some discussion on this topic in a different thread, but i would like some more opinions and input on the topic......I was throwing around the idea of putting the Cup Fairing and tail on my 05 but i dont know how much work it would be to get the lights mounted.......

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure about the FZ but i have seen a few other bikes do the conversion and it is typically easier to go with an aftermarket setup rather than the factory lights.

ped

Reaction score
Visit site
i said before that ive cut race fairing headlight slots with a dremel. its not that hard if u take your time.
where can you get the cup plastics?

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
I dont have a problem with cutting the holes in the new panels but correct me if im wrong i was under the impression that the mounts for the lights where molded into the stock panels, and if so how do you fab new mounts to hold the lights in the cup fairings.......i found a place in Australia that has the panels fairly cheap , but as far as someone in the sates i have found no one.........

Racers Edge - HOME

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
im sure if you're ballsy enogh to put it on the bike you could fab up some mounts.
just doooo it!
will look really good.

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
I need to sell my RC buggy and all my RC race stuff then i will have the cash for the upper and the tail so....i dont get to ride much right now due to the weather so its a good time to do some modding to the FZ