FZ-6 Factory European Tail Case & Mount

cmcniel

Reaction score
Visit site
This is a factory Yamaha tail case and mount. The mount was never sold in the U.S.A. because they were not crash tested here. The mount attaches to the bike on the grab handles, so it is completely non-intrusive. The entire mount plate can be removed from the bike in a few minutes leaving no permanent modifications to the bike whatsoever. The case is a factory Yamaha case, 46L if my memory serves. It can fit two full face helmets easily.

The mount will work with any Givi-style case.

I purchased these from a vendor in Germany about 2.5 years ago for approximately $500 total including international shipping and handling.

I'd like to get $350 plus actual shipping costs for this setup.

Please let me know if you're interested at chuckmcniel @ yahoo . com

Thanks!

Last edited:

raj_27

Reaction score
Visit site
I am interested, but depends on shipping cost can you please give me shipping prices for both (mounting plate and top box) and mounting plate only.

thanks

ctrigga

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats a nice looking case setup! Wish i found that before I got my Shad rack! Im sure my grabrails are marred underneath the mount

cmcniel

Reaction score
Visit site
This setup is still for sale! Lowering price down to $350 shipped! Let me know if you're interested at chuckmcniel at yahoo dot com, I don't check this site much.

Thanks!