WANTED: Givi Top Case Mounting Plate

Newell33

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys

I have the Givi E21 side cases, as well as the 351FZ top case mount arms for my 2007 FZ6. I'm now looking for the flat top case mount that attaches to the mount arms. This would be the flat bracket that your top case would attach to. I know there are a couple of different styles of these depending on what top case you go with. I'm not real concerned which style I go with at this point as I likely won't attach a top case. I'm looking more for a flat plate that will work with the Givi arms, and give me a place to put something large if I need to carry it on my bike (Givi M5 or similar). Does anyone have anything that they're not using that they wouldn't mind selling at a reasonable price?

Thanks,
Josh

Newell33

Reaction score
Visit site
That's funny...I'm looking for the mount arms.

Haha... I found a good set of those on eBay last year at a very reasonable price, so I had to buy them. I'm just now getting around to installing them and looking for the top plate.

bobvilla

Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up a top case and it came with both mount plates....if you don't mind me asking, about how much did you get it for. I can't even find one that isn't the whole kit that includes the plate.

Newell33

Reaction score
Visit site
It's been a while since I purchased them, but from what I remember it was about $25.00 to $30.00 shipped. They had a little rust on them, but I cleaned them up and repainted them. At the time I think the kit including the top plate was $150.00 plus new, so I thought I could just find a top plate used at a later date and save some money.