FS: Yamaha Comfort Seat

crowelor

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Yamaha Comfort Seat in good used condition. Some people love them, some people hate them. It came with the bike, but it didn't work out for me on a longer ride. I went with a Corbin.

The seat will not come with the latch piece or the nut that holds that on, the stock seat I got with the bike didn't have that, so I'm keeping those parts as I'll use the stocker around town. So you'll have to transfer those from your stock seat.

Price: $125 + actual shipping

Last edited:

EZ Rider

On the Road
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Yamaha Comfort Seat in good used condition. Some people love them, some people hate them. It came with the bike, but it didn't work out for me on a longer ride. I went with a Corbin.

The seat will not come with the latch piece or the nut that holds that on, the stock seat I got with the bike didn't have that, so I'm keeping those parts as I'll use the stocker around town. So you'll have to transfer those from your stock seat.

Price: $125 + actual shipping

I've heard this seat adds height to the bike and is not much better than the stocker. Any thoughts? I'm looking to upgrade.

crowelor

Reaction score
Visit site
So does it add much height to the bike? I'm barely able to flat foot with my stock seat. Also, will it work on an '04?

The seat does add some height. If any additional height won't work, then this seat isn't the correct choice. If the amount of height will determine whether or not it will work, I can do my best to measure the difference.

From what I've read, the seat base itself didn't change with the model update, but the latch bracket did. I'm not sending the latch bracket with the seat, so if you bought the seat and moved that bracket over from your stock seat, it should work.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've heard this seat adds height to the bike and is not much better than the stocker. Any thoughts? I'm looking to upgrade.

I have the same seat and actually I think it lowers the height. I'm not a tall person and I thought that it helped me flat foot the bike. I still have both seats, but I like the comfort seat. By the way, $125 is a great price. My upholstery has begun to split. Once again, at it to the long list of me wearing things out.

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
im fairly interested i do about 50 miles each way to work and have heard that seat isnt the best but if its any better than stock id LOVE it, is it still for sale and i have an 07 what year did you buy it for ( i think that 04-09 is all the same, no?) pm me if its still for sale boss : )

crowelor

Reaction score
Visit site
Gelvatron has said he wants it, so if payment comes today or tomorrow, I'll be getting it out to him. I'm leaving on a trip this Friday, so I won't be able to do anything with this from Friday until July 6th.

shamrocker, I'm not sure how many miles were on the seat before I bought the bike. I only put about 400 miles on it after I bought the bike. The seat looks great to me. I just took more pictures of it today, so if this sell doesn't happen, I can send these more detailed pictures out to whoever is interested.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Visit site
crowelor If you sell yours and shamrocker doesn't get it have shamrocker message me i have the same seat and just took it off my bike to put on a custom seat i had made for it so I'm looking to sell mine too. I only road on it for about 2000 miles and it still looks brand new.

Last edited:

[email protected]

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are photos of the seat i have for sale. shamrocker has first dibs on it but if he doesn't end up taking it then its fair game.