FS: Two Bros Titanium + P1 powertips +....

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I received a job offer recently (I was made an offer I couldn't refuse :) ) and I am moving abroad very soon. Unfortunetely I am forced to sell my bike so I'm selling a few things. The bike will be up for sale next month :-(

Items for sale:

Two Bros Titanium exhaust system + 2 x P1 powertips sound suppressors SOLD

Yamaha Top Box Mounting Plate + 30L Topcase Luggage Carrier $200

I will be posting pictures in a couple of days. I borrowed my camera to a freind recently but if anybody likes I can take some photos with my iphone.

I bought the exhaust on the forums group buy and have only done about 2,500 Km or about 1.500 miles with the exhausts. They are in perfect condition with no scratches etc. The Top Box Mounting Plate and 30L Topcase Luggage I only had on the bike for about 1 month. I bought them new when I bought the bike but I have the naked version and I didn't like how they looked on the bike. From then they have been in storage.

The prices do not include shipping (keep in mind that I am in Greece) and I only except Paypal. So if anybody is interested PM me.

Last edited:

teej21012

Reaction score
Visit site
:drool::drool::drool::drool: if you could hold onto that for like a month, I would buy the cans. Just started full-time work and gotta wait for monies to roll in.

Ka-raa

Reaction score
Visit site
Any ideas how much it would cost to send the Top Box to South Australia (post code 5012)?
If its not too much i'd be interested in it :) I'd love the exhaust too but dont have the money yet :(

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Any ideas how much it would cost to send the Top Box to South Australia (post code 5012)?
If its not too much i'd be interested in it :) I'd love the exhaust too but dont have the money yet :(

About $40 Australian with normal post.If you would like something quicker I can find out on Monday...The package is about 2,5 Kg...

jfac

Reaction score
Visit site
this is just what i need, do you still have them? what would it be to ship them up to canada toronto ish area?

Ka-raa

Reaction score
Visit site
About $40 Australian with normal post.If you would like something quicker I can find out on Monday...The package is about 2,5 Kg...

No worries. I'll check the bank account and if all is ok i shall pm you if you dont sell it beforehand :)

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
this is just what i need, do you still have them? what would it be to ship them up to canada toronto ish area?

You mean the exhaust? Yes. I still have everything actually...it would be about $70 Canadian

Last edited: