Fs scorpion red power slip on exhaust And powerbronze side fairings

siksoundz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all SOLD scorpion red power slip on exhaust SOLD for sale I got a set of power bronze side fairings for sale 250obo I'll post pics on my lunch break
Ok I can seem to get them up from my iPhone any ideas

Last edited:

siksoundz

Reaction score
Visit site
i also have a hid conversion kit 8000k bulbs h4 h7 with super mini balast will get pics if anyone is interested i paid 100 bux trying to get 75 bux all this stuff was bought in march of this year i live in mass so the riding season has just started so the stuff has seen like no miles great deal an all stuff if you can find it cheaper let me know maybe we can work something out

siksoundz

Reaction score
Visit site
fairing has a small scratch that can be an easy fix pic below but other than that rock scratch like new thats why such a good price

siksoundz

Reaction score
Visit site
All factory boxing with the scorpion red power exhaust no scratches or dents like brand new all hangers bolts everything you need to install with removable baffles 500 obo fairings I'll do 200 shipped hid conversion with extra bulb kit was 100 bux got it 2 months ago let it go 70 shipped Xtra slim ballast no secondary box to hide all plug and play install

siksoundz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all I have a scorpion red power slip on exhaust for sale bought over the winter only about 300 miles on exhaust selling due to loss of bike my loss your gain 500 obo no scratches or dents I have everything that came from the factory for this also I got a set of power bronze side fairings for sale 250obo I'll post pics on my lunch break
Ok I can seem to get them up from my iPhone any ideas

The exhaust will fit a 04-09

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Scorpions are Minez! Thanks siksoundz for a quick and easy transaction. Guys, this stuff has to go and his prices are awesome!