FS: Renthal Ultra Low Road Handlebar

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD Bar has been used for about 1 year, but it's in excellent shape (never been crashed). It has been trimmed 1/4" on each side, but it is still quite a bit wider than stock FZ6 bar. Take a look at the pictures (compared with stock bar and also how it looked mounted on my bike).

$45 shipped within USA

19790d1247953284-renthal-handlebar-hvmp-bar-ends-oury-grips-bar2.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

metz

Reaction score
Visit site
Why did you get rid of these bars? I upgraded per your suggestion. I like them so far, not quite where I want to be, but better than stock. My biggest complaint was the azz position. The Renthal bars help, but I need to go forward MORE!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Why did you get rid of these bars? I upgraded per your suggestion. I like them so far, not quite where I want to be, but better than stock. My biggest complaint was the azz position. The Renthal bars help, but I need to go forward MORE!

I absolutely loved the position I had with that bar, but I wanted to see if I could reduce the vibration some more with a steel bar. I tried the FZ1 bar and while the hand position isn't as good with it and the tank clearance is minimal at full lock, it definitely cuts down the vibration more than Renthal with heavy bar ends.
I found it was more important for me to have minimum vibration and pretty good hand position vs perfect hand position and some vibes.

metz

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool, understood. I don't have bar ends yet, and I didn't notice too much vibration. Appreciate the info. Now, what I want I really want is to put the FZ8 headlight on my bike. Thanks