FS: New in Box FAZR6 FE Kit $45 + shipping

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased this FAZR6 FE kit directly from SBN awhile ago. Complete description here. Install seems to be very simple. I just never got around to installing it, never even took it out of the box it came in. I installed my 2 brothers exhaust :rockon: complete with the supplied FE kit over the weekend so I no longer have any use for the FAZR6. Price on SBN is $60, you can have it for $45 plus the cost of shipping, I'm assuming to be around $5. (Save around $15) :thumbup:

If interested send me a PM.

*UPDATE*

This is the same FE kit that Reiobard just installed. See his thread for pics and step-by-step installation instructions.

Last edited:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I installed my 2 brothers exhaust :rockon: complete with the supplied FE kit over the weekend so I no longer have any use for the FAZR6. Price on SBN is $60, you can have it for $45 plus the cost of shipping, I'm assuming to be around $5. (Save around $15) :thumbup:

If interested send me a PM.

*UPDATE*

This is the same FE kit that Reiobard just installed. See his thread for pics and step-by-step installation instructions.

Just curious how much did you get your TwoBros and is it Ti, CF or SS??

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Just curious how much did you get your TwoBros and is it Ti, CF or SS??

I bought the 2 bros in Polished Aluminum from iMotorcyclestore.com for $669 OTD. I originally bought the Carbon Fiber Scorpion pipes, but received a message they were on backorder till the end of April so I decided to ask for a discount on the 2 bros which were originally $700, not a huge markdown but it gave me an excuse to spend the extra $$$ :thumbup:. I love them, IMHO they look the best from the rear, and they definitely turn heads and let cagers know you're there!:Sport::Sport:

pottie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank s for the ack and confirmation AJ
I m looking foward to make my FZ6 look lean and clean.......:Sport:

pottie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What s up AJ
Just received the package today and pretty exciting hehehehe
Made me want to leave early now.....I ll be installing this weekend and will post the picture after.....
You all have a great weekend and be safe outhere.....:D:thumbup:

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
What s up AJ
Just received the package today and pretty exciting hehehehe
Made me want to leave early now.....I ll be installing this weekend and will post the picture after.....
You all have a great weekend and be safe outhere.....:D:thumbup:

Very cool. Def post some pics when you're done. :Sport: