FS: Factory top case mount / FAZR6 FE (local sale only)

Caladin

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Yamaha factory top case mount that I am looking to sell locally (Fraser Valley, B.C.). You can see the mount on the Yamaha web site HERE. The mount is rather pricey at a list of $304.95 (Canadian). I believe it will fit all model years. Since it is a used item it is missing the stickers that were used to protect the rails that the rack clamps to. The stock ones ended up wearing through anyways.

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

I am currently only selling the top case mount and not the case itself as I currently use it with my Givi setup. You can either use a Givi case or the factory Yamaha case. The list price for the 44L top case is $189.95

I also have a FAZR6 FE for sale. The FE was installed for all of about 10 minutes. I didn't like how it looked without the stock fender and my Givi side cases. You can see pictures of this FE HERE or by searching this forum. One of the best things about this FE is that you can use your factory signals and licence plate light. Installation instructions and all hardware is included.

I have had these items sitting around for some time. I am looking to sell them locally to avoid the hassle of shipping. Feel free to PM me an offer or request to see either items. :thumbup:

sonic

Reaction score
Visit site
I have always wondered how sturdy these OEM racks are... Did you have any problems with it flexing or moving in any way? If you can agree to shipping, I will be interested.