FS: Gerbing?s Heated Gloves ? Classic

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

I bought a pair of Gerbing?s heated gloves, used them on a couple cold weather trips, and have not found use for them since. I simply don?t ride below 40F on the street much at all here in Chicago.

Gerbing's Heated Clothing - Heated Motorcycle Gloves

The electric elements kept my hands warm in 15/25F high-speed riding (I did a late November ride in the NorthEast). In warmer weather, up to 40 or 45 they will keep your hands warm without running the power.

As I was taking pictures today, I noticed that the garment inspector?s sign-off sticker was still on the inside cuff of the left glove?indicating just how little I actually wore these gloves over the last year and a half. You can see that the liner is in mint condition, still very smooth ? not pelting up, the connectors are in mint condition, and the leather has been treated with a waterproofing product.

The initial installation involves attaching the connectors to your battery terminals, routing the wiring up towards the handle bars, zip-tying the wire there, and then bolting the tank back down?.about 15 minutes start to finish.

The wiring that connects to the handle bar mounted wire at one end, and the gloves at the other, is long enough to run around a large tank bag, up through your coat, and out your sleeves (I?m 6?3?). The temperature controller, if you find the need for it, is sold separately (although I would recommend trying the gloves out before making this additional purchase).

Size is Large. For what it?s worth, I wear a size XL in most brands, a size L+ in Helds, and these fit my hands well. The circumference of my palm is ~9?

MSRP is $139 ? As these are barely used gloves, I?m asking $95 shipped plus PayPal fees (a few bucks) as applicable.

See pics --
________
NikkiBender cam

Last edited: