FS: Front End Parts & Vortex 15T Sprocket

uclajoebruin

Reaction score
Visit site
So I decided to go naked with my 05 FZ6, and I have most of the front end parts leftover from the conversion. All prices include shipping within the continental US via USPS Parcel Post.

Headlights
One small scratch on left hand side lens (barely noticeable), otherwise in excellent condition. No broken tabs or anything like that. Headlight bulbs will be included.
$120

picture.php

Mirrors
Some small scratches from tipovers on both right and left hand side mirrors. Otherwise mirrors are in good condition.
$25

picture.php

Fairing Stay Support Bracket
Bracket is in very good condition. Came from a bike that only suffered small tip overs and thus is not bent or abused.
$80

picture.php

Upper Cowl Fairing Plastics
Has some damage from a low speed tip over as seen in the pictures, particularly on the right hand side. Rivet hold together the damaged area on the right hand side. One of the brackets near the right hand turn signal is held on by a plastic glue. Good for maybe a spare set of plastics for trackdays. Still attaches to the bike.
$50

picture.php

Inner Fairing Panels Upper Cowl Plastics
Has some damage from a low speed tip over as seen in the pictures, particularly on the right hand side. Please see pictures for extent of damage.
$25

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks a lot for your interest.

- Joe

Last edited: