FS: Comfort seat/Stock exhaust

ClutchUp06

Not a 600...Not intersted
Reaction score
Visit site
For sale i have stock exhaust from an 06 (painted black, not the best paint job but its not bad) and i have a comfort seat from a 2009 FZ6.. seat has no rips and tears and has only seen butt for about 300mi...there are located in placentia,ca and prefer local pickup but they can be shipped (buyer pays).. any takers or questions please PM me..... seat is $150 and exhaust is $80..

Last edited:

Shantheman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey...will the exhaust fit a 2007 fz6? I just purchased bike and it has an aftermarket exhaust I HATE. (Two brothers or something like that?) Love to get back to a stock.
[email protected] if available and fits.

bobvilla

Reaction score
Visit site
"Hey...will the exhaust fit a 2007 fz6? I just purchased bike and it has an aftermarket exhaust I HATE. (Two brothers or something like that?) Love to get back to a stock.
[email protected] if available and fits."

y not trade with some one who has a stock exhaust and is looking for an after market one

toasterboy85

Reaction score
Visit site
Is the aftermarket exhaust still available? I am currently buying a stock 2007 fz6 and would be willing to trade. Let me know.
NP

Shantheman

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for misleading...I just bought the bike and the previous owner said two brothers. It is a Leo Vince apparently...sbk or something like that. I'm gonna post a pic and put it up for sale ASAP.