FS: 2009 FZ6 Blue

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my 2009 FZ6 brand new off the showroom floor in October 2009 and loved every moment on it. I think I lasted about 8 months before I started a modding craze - and that never stopped.

As much as I love it, I've purchased an FZ1 and there's no need to keep both of them around.

My FZ6 is a 2009 with about 5,000 miles on it (I still take it out here and there to keep it running). It's located in Louisville, Kentucky (where I am too! what a coincidence), it has been garage kept, has never been laid down, and includes a few aftermarket accessories.

The dealership did the 600 mile service, and I've performed the routine maintenance since.

It has a Targa fender eliminator, battery tender installed (though I'm keeping the power adapter -- at least you won't have to lift the tank and get to the battery to put leads on), and Custom LED flasher relay. Stock parts are in a box and will be provided as well.

Asking $4,800 for everything, but negotiable.

Feel free to email (mhschm at that-google-email-address) or PM me here with questions. Thanks for looking!

Note: the puig screen, TS seat, and Givi topcase rack are not included.

Last edited: