FS: 15T Vortex Sprocket

maverick1970

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

I'm selling a 15T Vortex sprocket for $12 + shipping. It has 3,000 miles on it.

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

Last edited:

tasop7

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to do a little research on what tooth combination of front and rear sprockets will give me more torque, and I'll pm you shortly. Dibs for now... I'll post very soon if I'm going to pass.

But I'm guessing you'll know. I'm not 100% sure what the stock sprockets are, but how do the 15T front and 48T rear you're selling compare to stock? Again, I'm looking for more torque, not more top speed / better gas mileage.

Thanks! :thumbup:

maverick1970

Reaction score
Visit site
Fureinku I understand where you are coming from but we are a community here. I notified tasop7 that others are interested and have given him a 48 hours. After that time, I'll contact ecudoc. If he isn't ready to purchase, I'll notify you. Thank you for you interest but I must be fair.

Best regards,
Jeremy

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
I did it... I loved it and it didn't impact my gas mileage much at all. You will notice more of a torque feeling with it. As said before its the way it should have been from the factory.

tasop7

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
Visit site
Question... according to this post, http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/15579-520-chain-conversion-1-front-2-rear-vortex-setup-2.html#post196838, jazzpaintball says these sprockets last between 4,500-6,000 miles before needing to be replaced. Can you comment on that? The ones you're selling are aluminum right? Steel does last longer, but is there any disadvantage to it?

Thanks Jeremy for honoring my first post, really appreciate that. I've been looking into this mod for a while, and I'm just trying to find the right combination for me. I'm also just trying to find out how much life is left in the sprockets and chain you're selling... I don't want to worry about replacing again very soon.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Question... according to this post, http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/15579-520-chain-conversion-1-front-2-rear-vortex-setup-2.html#post196838, jazzpaintball says these sprockets last between 4,500-6,000 miles before needing to be replaced. Can you comment on that? The ones you're selling are aluminum right? Steel does last longer, but is there any disadvantage to it?

Thanks Jeremy for honoring my first post, really appreciate that. I've been looking into this mod for a while, and I'm just trying to find the right combination for me. I'm also just trying to find out how much life is left in the sprockets and chain you're selling... I don't want to worry about replacing again very soon.

I think that the aluminium rear sprocket might wear this quickly not the front one its steel.

tasop7

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
Visit site
After lots of reading about this mod, I'm going to start of by trying just the 15T front sprocket and keep my stock chain and rear sprocket. Since you have all 3 pieces for a perfect -1/+2 conversion, I'll let it all go to ecudoc.

Thanks again Jeremy! :thumbup: