Front Turn signal Fairing Plugs with POD Light Kit

Nubzshop

Reaction score
www.nubzshop.com
Just started making this product and would like to see if any of you guys would be interested? I make this part to match your factory paint and fit nicely in the hole left by the stock signals. To keep you legal, it relocates the turn signals to the pod lights! Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great! I would be highly interested, as when I bought my bike one of the turn signal mounts was broke.

How much?

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I might be interested in the pod lights in addition to the existing turn signals for the right price.

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
Same here ^, I would like the pod lights in adition to the turn signals,
how much and can you explain a little bit more?
Thanks.

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
Does that mean that you would sell a kit for the turn signal pod lights for $40? Have you written up your installation instructions yet ?

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Just started making this product and would like to see if any of you guys would be interested? I make this part to match your factory paint and fit nicely in the hole left by the stock signals. To keep you legal, it relocates the turn signals to the pod lights! Let me know what you guys think!

Nubz Shop Gallery

What colors do your plugs come in, I would need shift red for an 06.

Nubzshop

Reaction score
www.nubzshop.com
We carry all colors of the Fairing Plugs for 04-06. I will soon post pictures of the whole kit. The Kit is as plug and play as possible, with all resistors installed to make sure your flash rate stays at the factory speed! Right now we are trying to source the male plugs for a complete plug and play, so if you know somewhere that might have them let us know!

Nubzshop

Reaction score
www.nubzshop.com
It fit the 07 fairing?

We can only guarantee it fits the 04-06, but we would like to have someone that owns an 07-09 try out our plugs and let us know if they do indeed work and if not how we could change them, and if you want to be the person to try them please let us know and the plugs will be free!

[email protected]

Last edited:

LesL60

Reaction score
Visit site
I could use a pair of plugs that could be drilled to accept a simple threaded mounting bolt for after market turn signals. Can you provide such a thing?

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
We can only guarantee it fits the 04-06, but we would like to have someone that owns an 07-09 try out our plugs and let us know if they do indeed work and if not how we could change them, and if you want to be the person to try them please let us know and the plugs will be free!

[email protected]

Don't the 08-09 have a different fairing and don't need plugs? Don't they have a bracket that bolts to the underside of the fairing that the signals reside in?

chemicalsmile

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't the 08-09 have a different fairing and don't need plugs? Don't they have a bracket that bolts to the underside of the fairing that the signals reside in?

Correct - to do a pod-only signal setup, you just remove the stock signal and bracket and wire up the pods. 07+ have no use for the block-offs unless you really like the look of those stupid brackets hanging off.

stl_ed

Reaction score
Visit site
We carry all colors of the Fairing Plugs for 04-06. I will soon post pictures of the whole kit. The Kit is as plug and play as possible, with all resistors installed to make sure your flash rate stays at the factory speed! Right now we are trying to source the male plugs for a complete plug and play, so if you know somewhere that might have them let us know!

I'd go to one of their retail stores to look at them. The Suzuki connectors looked just like ours.

SPEEDMETAL Parts & Accessories - Indicator Leads - Cycle Gear

rivettm

Reaction score
Visit site

You can buy y-cables from Motodynamics and other places but they're only setup with 2 wires and you'd need 3 for the front.

Yamaha Turn Signal Splitter Harness 2 Wire R1/R6/FZ6/FZ6R/FZ1/FZ8 - PAIR