front end(fairing) wanted S1 fazer

mylo

mylo
Reaction score
Visit site
my bike was knocked over, the damage can been seen in the photo below also not seen is when your on the bike looking to the right of the speedo that's also cracked so basically need a whole right hand front end - anyone going naked wanna sell me there front end :) get in touch , i'm in Europe (Ireland)

thanks

Myles

256368_319940441435889_123257267_o_zpscc798580.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: front end(fairing) wanted 05-07 S1 fazer

I have been lookin for one as well. Ebay seems to be the only place I have been able to find one....they want $$$$ for them too :(

mylo

mylo
Reaction score
Visit site

still looking guys :BLAA: please note ive the s1 (older model) fazer not the S2 :Sport:

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Please note all 07's are S2. Your title may cause confusion.....

mylo

mylo
Reaction score
Visit site

Please note all 07's are S2. Your title may cause confusion.....

yes thanks for that but i cant edit the title and even though my bike is registered in 08 (to add to the confusion) ive mentioned it is s1 numerous times and the actual photos clearly show its S1 but i had to clarify it yet again as ive had a few guys with s2s messaging me :BLAA:

still looking but there is an irish guy with what i need so hopefully we can seal a deal and i can bury this post !

Koozi

Reaction score
Visit site

Did you ever find what you needed?

I am strongly considering going naked and an easy sale of my existing front end would probably put me over the top as far as deciding.

What is a fair price for a good-to-excellent, complete fairing?

It is red, if that matters.

mylo

mylo
Reaction score
Visit site

Did you ever find what you needed?

I am strongly considering going naked and an easy sale of my existing front end would probably put me over the top as far as deciding.

What is a fair price for a good-to-excellent, complete fairing?

It is red, if that matters.

ive been offered S2 for 200$ + shipping , another for 250 shipping included both red but both s2 but ive had no real offer for what i actually need and i miss out on any that get put for sale as i probably only check into the forum when i need help/advice - i did a temp fix last week http://www.600riders.com/forum/gara...619-cheap-fix-damaged-headlight-fairings.html id prefere black to save money on painting it black but if your selling for a good price message me

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Try Ron Ayers, S1 faring 300 bucks?
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Koozi

Reaction score
Visit site

id prefere black to save money on painting it black but if your selling for a good price message me

I did not notice you were in Ireland until after I posted. I bet shipping would kill any kind of good deal I could offer.

Plus, it's red...:rolleyes:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Edited title for you. Ron Ayers has S1 fairing for $300 Now $98.00 Bargain. You need to contact them to see if they will post to Europe.
I couldn't register my address with them online. They wanted a state and Zip code.

[edit] Just thought mate, the headlight unit is separate to the fairing unfortunately I think you will need both?

Cowling 5
5VX-2835G-10-00
BODY, FRONT UPPER 1
UR FOR BS4
$98.94
http://dealers.ronayers.com/Fiche/T...del/FZ6ST_FZ6/GroupID/340960/Group/COWLING_1_

Lights 1
5VX-84310-20-00
HEADLIGHT UNIT ASSY
$189.68

http://dealers.ronayers.com/Fiche/T...del/FZ6ST_FZ6/GroupID/340993/Group/HEADLIGHT_

Nelly

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mylo

mylo
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: front end (fairing) wanted S1 fazer

going to bump this up still driving with the same condition but would buy a full set up if someone is selling for a decent price :thumbup:

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a blue fairing. One of the spots a bolt goes through is broken. Didnt effect anything and is barely noticeable (much less noticeable than scratches and cracks). I rode with it for a while before i noticed. If you're interested ill take a picture for you and sell it for cheap.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
im looking for the whole lot fairing headlights screen etc PM me

There seems to be bugger all around at the moment. Lots of single light naked conversions on eBay. Maybe that's the way to go? The OE light unit is going to hurt your wallet big time.
Nelly

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk