From Russia with love =)

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There is this company out of Seattle that makes custom crash bars. I forgot the name of the company but if you called the Ducati Dealership in Portland Or, and refer to the custom crash bars that are mounted on one of their Multi-Stradas they could refer them to you. This design is almost identical on what is currently mounted on their bike.

I'm sure if you sent them a picture like this, they could probably come up with something similar. Probably would be much cheaper too, considering the amount of money you would save from shipping alone.

1265128715-clip-131kb.jpg

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
There is this company out of Seattle that makes custom crash bars. I forgot the name of the company but if you called the Ducati Dealership in Portland Or, and refer to the custom crash bars that are mounted on one of their Multi-Stradas they could refer them to you. This design is almost identical on what is currently mounted on their bike.

I'm sure if you sent them a picture like this, they could probably come up with something similar. Probably would be much cheaper too, considering the amount of money you would save from shipping alone.

1265128715-clip-131kb.jpg

I think you are talking about AltRider: Venture On. Thay mainly make stuff for Adventure bikes I think but I could be wrong

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
When ViLKaa was writing on here we could hear his Russian accent and it was so COOL!!!:Flash:
It so nice to have an international fz6 site
We get to hear how our bike is used and modded all around the world :thumbup:

S0nic

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, Folks. I've purchased the FZ6 for about two months ago, and for now it's already hardly modded. Now I'm going to perform the fork mod and install the R1 fork. After I finish the bike, I'm gonna create a new thread with tasty pics. Peace!