From Lurker To Fizzer Owner

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
There's a guy in the other FZ6 forum with nearly the same name (Red ant) and identical avatar (dog with sunglasses)... If that's you.... haven't you ownd an FZ6 for more than a year already? I am sure you (or he) also just posted that you are moving on to a different bike than an FZ6... Something smells fishy...;)

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There's a guy in the other FZ6 forum with nearly the same name (Red ant) and identical avatar (dog with sunglasses)... If that's you.... haven't you ownd an FZ6 for more than a year already? I am sure you (or he) also just posted that you are moving on to a different bike than an FZ6... Something smells fishy...;)

This post sounded intriguing and apparently I have too much time on my hands so I went to the other forum and found a post identical to Ant's first post here. But when I came back to this thread I noticed that his identical posts here and on the other forum are both from August 2007. Unless I misunderstood you, you were assuming that this thread was started today, which is, incidentally, what I assumed too.