FREE! Can't believe They're are giving it away!

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay Okay, So now that i have your attention. I'd like to tell you guys a story!

LOL :)

I was riding to Best Buy to go say hi to a few friends that work in the car audio installation. There was this girl (brittany, 19) (10 out of 10 in my books) that was getting her stereo done. While i was talking to my friend, i could notice her eyeing me down and checking out the bike (TheFasterRed1) 2 mins after, another friend that works there came out to say hi and to let me know that the chick sitting down was to hop on the bike and go for a spin. I was like, hahaha, of course. So I waived her to come to the bike and she jumped out her seat and ran to me. I pulled the bike out put my helmet on sat on the bike with my two feet on the bike, then she jumped on the bike. I turned it on and realized that she freaking put her feet on my foot pegs... lol.. Stopped the bike. put passenger foot pegs down and continued the ride slowly around the parking lot... Came back... and she said "OMG, please can we go again!".. So we did... It was alot of fun and now i'm taking her out tonight to grab a bite to eat... haha

So if anyone ever has a worry that the FZ6 is in Red isn't that appealing to hot blondes... It is!!!... lol..

Keep in mind i have never ridden a passenger b4, but it wasn't to difficult after the first turn.

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
Nah, no helmet.. it was completely random...out the blue..

i know know... she should've worn a helmet.. but, heck...i couldnt say no

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Amen Brother!!! Your only 20 there at least a 100 more women out there who need their heart's broken!!! Live and let live....and never turn a woman down unless it's face down....God made em Who am I to cull em....:rockon: :D

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Nah, no helmet.. it was completely random...out the blue..

i know know... she should've worn a helmet.. but, heck...i couldnt say no

If I were 20 I'd have done the same.:D Wouldn't think of it now, but would have done it without a second thought then!

Just be safe out there!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
+1! :D No pics = didn't happen. :Flip: ;)

LMAO!

Remember, when it comes to taking on passengers, it is your responsiblity for the passenger to have all the protective gear.

Also, you need to brief them on how they need to ride in unison with you. Youl lean right, they lean right.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LMAO!

Remember, when it comes to taking on passengers, it is your responsiblity for the passenger to have all the protective gear.

Also, you need to brief them on how they need to ride in unison with you. Youl lean right, they lean right.

ya but in a parking lot you can cut the guy some slack. the thing that i wont cut him slack for though is he should have given HER then helmet if there was only one.

now, if ull excuse me, im off to go sit around on my bike at my neighborhood future shop car audio installation bay.....

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
You definately got my attention with the "Free" headline. I don't feel so let down since the girl was a 10. haha

wildman

Reaction score
Visit site
Where I live, Passenger is required to wear a helmet....

And be the gentleman... give yours to her.

PS. No pics = didn't happen. :D

LittleRed

Reaction score
Visit site
So if anyone ever has a worry that the FZ6 is in Red isn't that appealing to hot blondes... It is!!!... lol..

Have you ever heard of a girl into bikes that doesn't love the sexy red FZ6???

Your only 20 there at least a 100 more women out there who need their heart's broken!!! Live and let live....and never turn a woman down unless it's face down....God made em Who am I to cull em....

I still have yet to figure out why you guys are so into that :rolleyes: I always figured guys thought girls that rode and worked on their own bikes were hotter than the ones that stuck to the back seat ;)

Fazed1

Reaction score
Visit site
LMAO!

Amen! The pillion rider should always be as well equipped for the ride as the one gripping the throttle, if not better. But, I've heard even God prefers blondes, so. . . :thumbup::rockon: