FREE! Can't believe They're are giving it away!

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I still have yet to figure out why you guys are so into that :rolleyes: I always figured guys thought girls that rode and worked on their own bikes were hotter than the ones that stuck to the back seat ;)[/QUOTE said:
Nah I just appreciate ladies who appreciate bikes. :)

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
DAMN, YOU GUYS ARE TO FUNNY... I ESPECIALLY HAVE TO LAUGH AT THIS ONE " Never turn a girl down.... unless it's face down..... " HAHAhAHAHAHA... LOL...

YEah, i'm srry guys about the no pics... What was i suppose to do?

Me: Hey, brittany.. let's get off the bike for a sec
brittany: Okay
Me: ight, can i take a picture of you to show to my forum friends?
Brittany:... ummm... i could walk back to the install bay, it's fine...
Me: :(

TO ME THAT DOESN"T SOUND COOl.... but yeah, i'll post up a pic of how hot she was...i'll do a comparison..

ranieri

Reaction score
Visit site
DAMN, YOU GUYS ARE TO FUNNY... I ESPECIALLY HAVE TO LAUGH AT THIS ONE " Never turn a girl down.... unless it's face down..... " HAHAhAHAHAHA... LOL...

YEah, i'm srry guys about the no pics... What was i suppose to do?

Me: Hey, brittany.. let's get off the bike for a sec
brittany: Okay
Me: ight, can i take a picture of you to show to my forum friends?
Brittany:... ummm... i could walk back to the install bay, it's fine...
Me: :(

TO ME THAT DOESN"T SOUND COOl.... but yeah, i'll post up a pic of how hot she was...i'll do a comparison..
Which one did you chose?:eek:

W

wrightme43

Cool man.

Here is something that is important to me anyway.

As a rider we know the risks. Lots of people have no clue.

It is our responsibility to provide our passengers with gear. Buy a extra helmet, jacket gloves and such for her. Tell her its important to you.

www.newenough.com will hook you up with a nice safe set of gear for under 200$
Dont let this happen to her.
Road Rash Queen - SabMagFAQ

Now that said, that was stupid, selfish and selfcentered of you. You know better. You know the risks. We as riders have to police our own.

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
I ended up choosing the one on the right.. for some reason the one on the left kept rejecting me when i tried talking to her...

For the response to protection of my passenger...

I cannot agree more with you wright...but, it was just in the parking lot at speeds of 10mph - 15mph. The risk level was at a low minimum..

thanks you guys..

LittleRed

Reaction score
Visit site
That doesn't really matter- I wiped out in a round-a-bout on my FZ only going about 15-20 mph and if I hadn't been wearing my gear I would've been in trouble. It's not the sliding so much as the impact, and the passenger seat of the FZ is high enough off the ground to pose a serious risk for someone falling off, even at low speeds. The only reason I didn't injure my kneecaps and elbows open upon impact in my fall is because I had full gear with armor, and that was falling from an already greatly leaned over position- my original distance from the ground was about half of what a passenger from a straight-up FZ would be facing.

A couple guys from a local band (I'd say each an 8.5/10) tried to talk me into giving them a spin on the bike around the parking lot in front of a bar one night, but I keep a strict policy- no gear, no ride. In the off chance that something went wrong, I would feel entirely responsible for anything that happened to my passenger.

Cheers to you for getting her number and another date with this 10/10 blonde, and I'm very thankful that nothing bad happened in your tour around the parking lot. It might be best to make sure she's geared up next time- you wouldn't want to strike that rating down due to road rash or injuries!

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
Ah, young with a motorcycle

Heh. I remember being young with a motorcycle. My dad, a lifetime rider himself, immersed me in motorcycles, so when I turned 16 (back in 1984) I had a Black 1979 CB750F which I rode to high school. I think I had the only motorcycle at school. Needless to say, I gave many girls their first motorcycle ride. Good stuff.

Oh, here is exactly what my bike looked like:
750FDAN.JPG

DSCF0609.JPG

And a review:
The Motorbike Archives - Honda CB750F (1979)

We've come a long way since 1979....

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
HELLO??? doesn't anyone else see the mistake made here?

After the ride...
"Here why don't you sit up front just to get a feel for what it's like to be in control... don't worry I will sit on the back to help balance it"

idiot... (sarcasm)

In reality what scared me the most was never had a passenger before AND no gear.

Besides the best thing you could have done was to let her sit on the bike as described above then get her number for a future ride with correct gear. Now its a date instead of some free groping in the parking lot.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
ya but in a parking lot you can cut the guy some slack. the thing that i wont cut him slack for though is he should have given HER then helmet if there was only one.

Umm no. Just think of all the stop and flops that happen at low speeds and in a parking lot.

Don't be stupid. Wear a helmet ALL the time. Think of how many accidents have happened over the years to people who were just doing something just like this.

Like other have said, YOU are RESPONSIBLE for the passengers on your bike. Think with your head, not your pants dude.

ranieri

Reaction score
Visit site
I ended up choosing the one on the right.. for some reason the one on the left kept rejecting me when i tried talking to her...

For the response to protection of my passenger...

I cannot agree more with you wright...but, it was just in the parking lot at speeds of 10mph - 15mph. The risk level was at a low minimum..

thanks you guys..

Yeah give him a break.
Have you all forgot what its like to be young?
You did the right thing:Seize the moment:thumbup:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Yeah. Young + Motorcycles usually = stupid decisions.

I know a lot of us sound like a bunch of no-fun fuddy duddys, but experience tells you to minimize the risks, no matter how little or silly it seems.

Sure a 5-10km per hour ride in the parking lot today, just going around the corner the next time....

W

wrightme43

Yeah man we are not down on you. I feel like I should tell you straight what it is. I think Bone is just doing the same thing.

Hell yeah on the hot chick!! Congrats man, I hope her inside matches the outside.

Get her some gear, borrow it if you have to. Take her riding have a blast but make sure she is in gear.

If you are a new rider, and I think you are, you need parking lot practice. You need parking lot practice with her as well. Do this stuff in a controlled safe enviroment and then when the time comes (and it will) you will both be ready. If the worst happens you will of covered all your bases and there will be nothing else you could of done. At that point its just up to fate.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
First- Be careful, I met Rob when I was 19, and now we're married (haha)

Second- If you plan on using your bike to pick up girls, make sure you have a couple spare helmets kicking around. A small and medium should ft most women you will meet. If you don't want to invest in full proper gear for a girl you don't kow, at least let her wear yours on a ride (better if you have extra). Both Rob and I have extra helmets, and we have debated getting one in a medium just in case (he wears a XL, I wear an XS, so med would be a good middle purchase for us)

Third- be careful of people who hang out in car audio install bays....Rob used to manage one, and again, we ended up married. :)

Fourth - eagle, I have a buddy out in binghamton who used to ride an R6 and is currently interested in an FZ because of the riding position, do you have a facebook or something so I can introduce him?

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha you think the red one is sexy? when I was out a few nights back,
like 50 of the hottest cutest blonds came right at me, my fz6 is black ofcourse.
it's 3 days later and im still tired