FREE! Can't believe They're are giving it away!

fazerider

Reaction score
Visit site
You never know, many people fall in love on a motorcycle together.:rolleyes:

Reminds me of that movie "Yes Man" with Jim Carey he got a lift from a girl on a Vespa, she let him wear her helmet so she drove without one. She asked him if she was going too fast for him he said "No in fact you can go faster that way when we crash I'll die, wouldn't want to be kept alive artifically" then she takes their picture with a flash at night, they are both blinded and swerve into on coming traffic. She let him drive next date with his own helmet that time and gave him enough confidence to ride a Ducati that was the best wheelie seen in a movie.:Flash:

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
You never know, many people fall in love on a motorcycle together.:rolleyes:

Reminds me of that movie "Yes Man" with Jim Carey he got a lift from a girl on a Vespa, she let him wear her helmet so she drove without one. She asked him if she was going too fast for him he said "No in fact you can go faster that way when we crash I'll die, wouldn't want to be kept alive artifically" then she takes their picture with a flash at night, they are both blinded and swerve into on coming traffic. She let him drive next date with his own helmet that time and gave him enough confidence to ride a Ducati that was the best wheelie seen in a movie.:Flash:

So, i guess my life is a movie..... but, i'm sure everyone has a box office moment in their life.... "Like... that one time, in band camp!"

Thanks Again people...

Ant... hey man, what can i say... as you keep it real so will i... I just enjoy the attention and feedback....

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
So when is the SECOND date??? :) (Don't be one of those guys that waits 5 or 10 days to call the girl!!)
She's very pretty, thanks for the pics. (My husband thinks so too.)

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
I can understand both sides of the situation here. I am guilty of giving rides w/out gear. I have since invested in a spare helmet and jacket. I once refused my exgf (yeah, I gave her the gear...stupid me) cuz she wanted to ride in daisy dukes and a tank top. When I got there, I made sure to send her a pic to show her how much fun she missed. :p

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I can understand both sides of the situation here. I am guilty of giving rides w/out gear. I have since invested in a spare helmet and jacket. I once refused my exgf (yeah, I gave her the gear...stupid me) cuz she wanted to ride in daisy dukes and a tank top. When I got there, I made sure to send her a pic to show her how much fun she missed. :p

I wonder if you sending her a pic of how much fun she missed has anything to do with her being the EX girlfriend!! :rof: I am glad you didn't let her ride without gear. Most guys don't use the right body part when making that decision. ;)

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
So....... can we start a thread about all the a s s our bikes get us. Keep a tally and include pics. haha:ban:

And it's not just for men, I'm sure there are a bunch of girls that pick up guys because of their bike :rof:

That means I gotta start all over. For some reason, if I can get a girl on the bike, I'm more likely to get a second "ride" in that night... Except for the girl last night, as I want to see her more than just the once. Seeing her tonight tho, I think. And pictures... I would have gotten some good ones from her showing off in the hot tub last night!

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder if you sending her a pic of how much fun she missed has anything to do with her being the EX girlfriend!! :rof: I am glad you didn't let her ride without gear. Most guys don't use the right body part when making that decision. ;)

Hehe. You are quite right most of the time on that one, Elizabeth. She was an ex prior to that. We'd made arrangements for the ride (it was to the 2008 Honda Hoot) prior to all that.

My dad's lady friend has ridden with him before in scrubs, tennis shoes, and a helmet. I cringe...literally...

AND....she works for a dermatologist!! :spank: :spank: I have donated my spare jacket to her until I have need for it and/or she gets one of her own.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
MyFirstBike....you are officially a forum legend haha. Takes a picture and posts it halfway thru the thread??

haha, epic man. just epic.

she is gorgeous I would have ridden naked in rush hour traffic lane splitting at 100kph to win a date with her......

so, when does the adult-only picture thread start?

weeeeeeeeeeeee

(jk dont do that, that would just be creepy haha)

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAH

HAHA
HA...

and one more.... HA

great one lone soldier. it literally made me LaughOutLoud... yeah that's right... i spelt it out... LOL..

Not sure if anyone has recieved that title before... "forum legend" .. that's great.. thanks..

I'm surprise you didn't see my other thread i made... we went to the beach the other day and took some pics!!!

it's titled:

If You Read This Please Don't Ask for Adult-Only Pictures...