Frame sliders with lowers

DANNY

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone fitted frame sliders to a FZ6 Fazer S2 with lower fairings without cutting the lowers. Biketec ones look like they work and may just fit through the gap without drilling. Any pics if you have some fitted and details how to get. NEED TO FIT SOME BEFORE THE FIRST SPILL, those those lowers cost too much to replace.:ban:MP perks NOW

I have been looking for the same thing but have yet to find any that will fit without cutting or drilling the lowers. I have decided to go with the R&G ones because they seem to require less drilling than others I have looked at.

Has anyone fitted frame sliders to a FZ6 Fazer S2 with lower fairings without cutting the lowers. Biketec ones look like they work and may just fit through the gap without drilling. Any pics if you have some fitted and details how to get. NEED TO FIT SOME BEFORE THE FIRST SPILL, those those lowers cost too much to replace.:ban:MP perks NOW
What is the problem in cutting?

I did the cut myself ( http://www.600riders.com/forum/how-tos/12392-powerbronze-fairing-cut-frame-sliders.html ) and besides it being a tad scary to cut into the expensive plastics, - it's really no problem.

Last edited:
Just can't bring myself to cut that lush Ocean depth paintwork, someone I know tried fitting R&G ones and cut this lowers, :( not a good job. He warned we off:confused:

Found some more that will fit without drilling the lowers GSG
(product code Y35) this time from Germany:(

Does anyone in the UK stock these?

:uk: Shame the pound is weak! mainly due to all our MPs nicking all our money and don't get me started on the banks :disapprove:

Back