frame sliders...best brand?

I think it really depends on not only the sliders but the crash situation. In my case, I lowsided with Motovation and was shocked at how little damage my bike sustained:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/main-lobby-new-member-section/7600-my-turn-go-down.html

My circumstances were a 20' or so slide and then off into the dirt. The bike didn't hit anything. I think if the bike had hit something there would have been worse damage, but that is the risk with any crash.

I will always swear by 2" OES sliders for the FZ6. I low sided my FZ6 at about 45 MPH, and if the bike hadn't slid into a guard rail post at that speed, my FZ6 would have survived.

depends in how much you want to spend, if youve got the money then i heard x-pads are the best they have a spring device inside so they limit damage to the frame incase of a spill ill post a link in a min :rockon:

My highest recommendation is OES Accessories. It's a little unheard of, but that's ashame because they are of great quality. I recommend getting an extended version (put note when you check out you want extended version and agree to extra charge of $8). Saved my ass twice in two accidents. As a matter of fact, I'm still using the original ones!

Yamaha FZ6 Frame Sliders

The OES, did you get the 2inch or 1 3/4? Thanks
Shawn

Back