Found this guy trying to hitch a ride...

Daniel_Aus

Reaction score
Visit site
This little fella was on the tank after work today.

Didn't want to leave either. Had to fight him off with a stick!

Are you kidding!?! Those Aussies smear on some Vegemite and wash those bugs down with Rum n Beer! Oi Oi Oi!!! :eek::D:rockon::cheer::BLAA:

That looks like a really big stink bug.

Have you ever eaten a bug on purpose! I have!:Flip:

Could've been worse:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8rxJRsINU4]Stowaway Snake Attacks Motorcycle Rider Pushing 155 MPH In Brazil (Original Video) - YouTube[/ame]

We have something that LOOKS allot like that here - call it "Stink bug" cause when you flick it off, it fumigates the area with a god awful stench!

Comes in the spring and attaches to screen doors/windows on the south side for sun. :Flip:

We have something that LOOKS allot like that here - call it "Stink bug" cause when you flick it off, it fumigates the area with a god awful stench!

Comes in the spring and attaches to screen doors/windows on the south side for sun. :Flip:

That's what it looks like to me! And from the size of that one it's going to make a big stink!:eek:

if it's indeed a stink bug, fire makes it worse. being burned alive makes them release their chemical stuffz.

My two methods for stink bugs are a one-way ticket into the dust buster, and burial at sea (down the toilet). Sorry, no love lost for those guys :Flip:, especially since the time I slapped one off my cheek while asleep and my entire face stunk. :eek:

However, I'm not sure that's a stink bug in the pics.

Back