Forgive me Forum for I have sinned...

flash

Reaction score
Visit site
Man, I just bought a new FJR and have been check in out the forums for it, what a disappointment!!!!!! This FZ6 forum absolutely rocks! I hope your able to find the same sort of support for that gixxer. Sweetr ride, congrats!

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Man, I just bought a new FJR and have been check in out the forums for it, what a disappointment!!!!!! This FZ6 forum absolutely rocks! I hope your able to find the same sort of support for that gixxer. Sweetr ride, congrats!

Yeah, the Suzuki forums are mostly :squid: so I only go there to ask specific questions, and only once I've asked here first.

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
WTF?! A Suzuki? GTFO. Now. Next thing your're going to say you bought a Hybrid to take on mountain road drives for the sole purpose of going no more than 25mph, and not pulling over for anyone.

:BLAA: Kidding of course! Love those Arrow cans! The slash cut tips really set the whole thing off. So true about the Suzi boards too. In fact, this is one of only a few decent boards for anything.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations Doorag! But a Suzuki?!?!? :Flip: Oh that's right..... I'm also on a Zooki.:rolleyes:

And it sounds like it's set up really nice!

This is a great forum! You don't belong any where else. :rockon:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Now I just have to figure out if I can afford to run it! Gas is $7.30 per gallon. :eek: Yes, you read that right.

:jawdrop: and I was b****ing about $2.80 today!

But Congrats on the new ride....maybe you should think about an anti theft device of some sort huh?!?!

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
This is why I love this forum, not only is there always someone here who can answer your questions, or who has already been through what your going through, people still come back after changing bikes, and people still wont let them live it down!!!
Sweet bike though, really like the looks!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL at the flaming

They do look really quite nice though, shame about the ridership of that machine though. Kind of like how Top Gear treated the M3 and now treat Audi's.

Should have kept it in the family and gotten an R1 :p

But that's all just teasing and the machine is a quality one. Congrats on the buy.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
:jawdrop: and I was b****ing about $2.80 today!

But Congrats on the new ride....maybe you should think about an anti theft device of some sort huh?!?!

Definitely. It already has the Suzuki Immobiliser on it but I'm fitting a tracker as well. Fortunately in the UK it isn't even in the Top 10 stolen bikes.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, the Suzuki forums are mostly :squid: so I only go there to ask specific questions, and only once I've asked here first.

I've been to gsxr.com and gixxer.com because I mentioned in an earlier post I really like this bike alot. I found gixxer.com to be really caustic!! The folks at gsxr.com are a bit more nice but trust me you are in for a culture shock. Lots of young stupid kids with stories that will amuse you :disapprove: and a general disreagard for law enforcement :rant:. They do post some funny amusing stuff. But truth be told, I don't think you will find a better place on the web than right here.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Definitely. It already has the Suzuki Immobiliser on it but I'm fitting a tracker as well. Fortunately in the UK it isn't even in the Top 10 stolen bikes.

Not sure if it is different over there and it looks like yours is a 1000. Just a heads up. A customer of my dads has a 600 gixxer and he wasn't waiting for the fuel pump to shut off when he tried to start it and it triggered the warning light. Looks clean:thumbup:

TSi Fly

Reaction score
Visit site
SINNER ! Brothers and sisters of the forum we need to Praaaaaaaaaay for our poor brother and ask the Lord to forgive him.
We must not be tempted by the temptress known as Suzi.
Look away look awaaaay and Pray for our brother!

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
David pleased to hear you're back on the road, nice wheels :thumbup: the GSXR is a great bike it's just the crowd they tend to attract, but luckily you're above all that.
Well now you've got wheels I might see you on the kent ride later this year :thumbup:

ride safely :Sport:

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
from my part i forgive you:thumbup: gsxrs are very nice but thruth be told i like all liter bikes they look so fast and cool:rolleyes: congrats for the sweet ride complete with sexy cans

just a little of topic..are the rumours that i hear true? i ve heard that suzuki and kawasaki have the worst finish.. i mean when exposed to uk weather/salt and are neglected they suffer more than yamaha and honda do

mponder

Reaction score
Visit site
I have owned a few susukis, I had one of guy coopers 250 race bikes and a GSXR 1000 , both were great bikes. the important thing is that you are riding again.