For you speed cravers

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
This guy is averaging around 240 kph for over 8 freaking minutes with an FZ1

you can think of it as a modified FZ6 if you want too :D

between 3 and 4.30 minute ,he is racing with another bike ,going over 250-260 still not able to catch the other one..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBMtCEE50Tw"]YouTube - Yamaha FZ1 Fazer 277kph[/ame]

i was very excited watching it

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
my god, passing people between a HARD median in their lane....and there is like no shoulder to speak of at all. truly death defying

also noticed...]]]

he has NO WINDSCREEN!!!!

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Also notice his fuel guage go from 3 bars to reserve in the same 8 minutes.:eek:

Speaking of that my FZ6 does the same thing, not as hardcore but while riding in general the last 3 ticks go down wayyyy faster than the first 3 ticks? Is this only happening to me?

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The guy is nuts in my opinion. I've seen the video on youtube and I recognized the road. It's to the south of Athens (Greece). The major highway from Athens to Corinth...

willoby61726

Reaction score
Visit site
that guy had wwwaaaaayyyyyyyyy too many close calls!!!! i kept on waiting for the crash at the end! i have my moments of speed but nowhere even close to what this guy had done!!

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
that guy had wwwaaaaayyyyyyyyy too many close calls!!!! i kept on waiting for the crash at the end! i have my moments of speed but nowhere even close to what this guy had done!!
Riding in Europe its like this everyday, i did it for many years, its not about how close you get to cars in feet but inches :D

yamahamahafz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Well i had no idea a video of me was placed on youtube...

LOL sorry to admit it but that looks FUN!:thumbup: