for SALE: R6s Fork conversion complete w/ all spacers and brakes. plus extras

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
~~~~SOLD!~~~~~

Hey everyone another performance part for sale: R6s forks and brakes. Comes complete with all necessary spacers to fit the fz6. rebuilt both brake calipers w/ new seals and ebc HH pads . also included in the sale are a fork seal kit (2 oil seals and 2 wiper seals) and an extra set of ebc HH pads. Forks and brakes have NO leaks! I bought all extras for that just in case failed tech inspection(never happened). caliper bolts, fork pinch bolts, and axle nut are predrilled for safety wire. forks have fresh 7.5w oil in them. i think i might have to dump the oil though before shipping but not sure.

Cons: the right fork plastic guard is slightly loose but will not come out of place just moves side to side

asking $400 for every thing shipped

Please see pics below:

Last edited:

Tahlen

Reaction score
Visit site
Very interested pending approval from the wife. Was an R6 wheel necessary or does this bolt straight to an S1 wheel with the spacers?

Edit: PM sent

Last edited:

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I also forgot to mention it's comes with race tech 85 springs n the stock springs are included in the sale.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Will this fit up to an s2? IIRC, the spacer kit was different.

Correct: the fender support needs 1 pair of brackets to hold the S2 fender... Like a 1" long dog bone. You could likely buy them from a seller on this sight for cheap.