For Sale: Aerostich Roadcrafter slightly used

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD!

I have a size 44 one-piece suit. It's dark grey with dark red/crimson (almost burgundy) accents. The suit has come with a 4-inch spacer between top and bottom. It also has built in shoulder, elbow, knee, hip, and back protection. The suit is partially made of Gore-Tex. I have worn this at interstate speeds with temps in the 20s; the only thing things that were cold were my head, hands, and feet. It is said to leak in the crotch when riding extended trips in the rain, but it's never leaked for me.

I've ridden in the suit for about 1000 miles. I really like it. It performs as well as advertised, but I haven't done as much winter riding as I would like, and I was between motorcycle for over a year. This suit has been in my closet for a couple years and right now, I could use the money. I'm asking $600, obo. I'll pay for shipping and throw in a toasty balaclava. PM only please.

Last edited:

(none)

Not even here
Reaction score
Visit site
can you post your body dimensions (height, weight, inseem, waist size), so i can get an idea of the size of it. I have a pair of Aerostitch Darien pants that i love, but my jacket in the same size was too small.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, you are right. My mistake.

can you post your body dimensions (height, weight, inseem, waist size), so i can get an idea of the size of it. I have a pair of Aerostitch Darien pants that i love, but my jacket in the same size was too small.

:confused: So, is it a 1 piece or 2? Height, weight, etc. would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!!!

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site

I am 5'11'' and I wear a 34X32 jean. My weight has migrated between 170 and 190, but I'm about 180-185 right now. The jacket has a lot of room left someone who isn't as skinny as me, but not so much that it flaps in the wind. The legs are a snugger fit (as they should be) With an adjustable flap at the bottom. (See attached pic) There is also a zipper along each leg to loosen if you have extra large boots. My size 11s weren't too big to zip the leg down to the bottom over them. I'm out the door in 5 minutes, but I'll post a picture of me wearing it after work this pm.

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
MG-242,

Me: I have a one-piece suit.

Willard: From the pictures this is a two piece Roadcrafter.

Me: Yes, you are right. My mistake.

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
MRGM,

Thanks for vouching. This thing really is an amazing suit. Too bad I don't have a snowmobile. Maybe I should post an ad on a snowmobile forum...

Willard

Reaction score
Visit site
I've owned two Aerostitch suits, a two piece and currently a one piece. Highly recommend either one; well worth the $600. I prefer the two piece, mainly because you can detach the pants and just use the jacket.

About as waterproof as you can get with something that breathes. Easy to get on and off. In the summer I wear synthetic shorts under the Stitch; the large vents under the arms and across the back keep you reasonably cool. If its real hot I just soak my shirt with water every hour or so.

The suit itself is not insulated so I just slip on my Gerbing Jacket when it gets cold out.