For sale - 07 fz6 ... Mint!!

michigan_maniac

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Up for sale is my 2007 FZ6. A recent change of events have driven me to sell my bike. With many plans to upgrade, none have come to fruition, therefore the bike is completley stock! I am the 2nd owner, (bought the bike from my Aunt who put a little over 600 miles on it.) She broke her ankle, couldn't ride it for the summer, and didn't want payments on something she couldn't ride. I wanted the bike, so I bought it. Title is Clean & Clear. It has just under 1,300 miles on it, w/ original tires. There is absolutely nothing wrong the bike!!! I am getting married this spring :) and it would help tremendously with expenses.

Bike is located in Mesick, Michigan. (1 hr south of Traverse City. 2 hrs north of Grand Rapids). I am willing to travel 100 mile radius to deliver!

2nd Source value: KKB prices it at $4100, Nada prices it at: Average Retail - $4,255 , Low Retail - $3,235

I'd like to start asking $4,000 and go from there. I am quite a negotioable person, so make me an offer!

Any specific questions: Post, PM, or Call me: (231) 250 - 3176

Thanks!

Matt

View attachment 31361

View attachment 31362

View attachment 31363

View attachment 31364

View attachment 31365

Last edited:

michigan_maniac

Reaction score
Visit site
Well .... it appears that the Market is hurting everywhere! I am going to put some Stabilizer in the fuel, and put her away for the winter!!!

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well .... it appears that the Market is hurting everywhere! I am going to put some Stabilizer in the fuel, and put her away for the winter!!!

Probably a good call. I have sold many ATV's and Bikes over the past 8 to 10 years and the past two have been the hardest by far. Patience is key.

fergie.g

Lives for the ride!
Reaction score
Visit site
Kind of tough when the market this bike is targeting are people coming off of Sport Bikes or beginners. It's a really misunderstood bike too, no one knows what the hell it is. I am selling my 06', red as well so good luck dude!