For my fellow gun lovers 9mm and .223 M2!

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Free state nothing, those are dealer samples. Your average schmoe can't own a machine gun made after 1986. :(

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
I would actually be interested in shooting those. Of course I would like to shoot just about every gun I come across as long as it is well maintained and in proper working order. Thanks for the pics.

P.S. I had a fifty cal/ M2 on my truck when i was in Iraq. It was awesome and often times a show stopper. As for felt recoil, well the M2 would rock an up armored XM1114 Humvee(12000 pounds, 5,489kg) back and forth when firing on full auto. So the answer is yes exact same felt recoil as a 9mm.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I would love to give y'all more info but I can't, legally its part of the job on some things.

Our "disclaimer"

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged and/or contain technical data which is or may be restricted by the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), 15 C.F.R. parts 730-774.. This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual to which it is addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. The export, reexport, transfer or re-transfer of this technical data to any other company, entity, person, or destination, or for any use or purpose other than that for which the technical data was originally provided by Braddock Metallurgical, is prohibited without prior written approval from Braddock Metallurgical and authorization under applicable export control laws. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. No disclosure or use of this information is permissible without the prior written consent of Braddock Metallurgical except for official purposes within the U.S. Government. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator by return e-mail, phone or U.S. mail and delete the message, along with any attachments, from your file or computer.

Last edited:

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
I want.

I have no clue what it is, but I want it.

Too bad I live in the people's republic of NY that's led by a crazy Nazi dictator governor.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
I want.

I have no clue what it is, but I want it.

Too bad I live in the people's republic of NY that's led by a crazy Nazi dictator governor.

Yeah, awesome how a shotgun with a thumb hole in the stock is now an "assault weapon"... Effin Cuomo...

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, awesome how a shotgun with a thumb hole in the stock is now an "assault weapon"... Effin Cuomo...

Or a .22 being an "assault weapon". At least the crap at the federal level died yesterday, and the 3 lawsuits against the state are just getting geared up.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Or a .22 being an "assault weapon". At least the crap at the federal level died yesterday, and the 3 lawsuits against the state are just getting geared up.

Been following the Tresmond case on NYFirearms, eagerly awaiting that to start.

Last edited:

aclayonb

Reaction score
Visit site
Not really any felt recoil on a M2. They're ground mounted on a tripod or truck mounted on a pintle for general purposes. You get a bit of vibration at the butterflies but not too bad. I manage our unit ammo for about 100k rounds per year. The M2 is a beast as long as you get the head space and timing right. If you jack that up, you might die. :eek:

It's not really the most effective platform for 9mm or 5.56mm though. The minigun takes the cake on smaller caliber rounds.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I seriously doubt they are making it for effectiveness but more for being cheeper to shoot, looks the same but more smiles per dollar