Fixed "new" levers

Cribbe

Performance by Cribbe
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.cribbe.com
Well since I dont have to much money in the middle of a probably upcoming divorse I can not buy the new levers that I wanted. So I took them to a painting company that are gone powder coating them in black. I let the change "button" on the brake lever to be in silver to have something that hopefully no other have :Flash: and when I am still on it I let them do the same thing och the silver plates that are on both sides of the cooler. I hope it will turn out great, but it take about two weeks before I get the parts. Pictures will come as soon as I got the parts :BLAA:

Cribbe

Performance by Cribbe
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.cribbe.com
The seems pretty nice! I have been looking on E-bay to but the risk that they will ending up in customs would make it more expensive. I hope that my own mod will turn out great :confused: otherwise I have to save some money and buy new ones...

lomax

Reaction score
Visit site
The seems pretty nice! I have been looking on E-bay to but the risk that they will ending up in customs would make it more expensive. I hope that my own mod will turn out great :confused: otherwise I have to save some money and buy new ones...

So far anyway, I have not heard of any issues with customs on these. Mine arrive in about one week.

The only issue I had was the bushing on the clutch lever was not the right size for the bolt, but I just took the one out of the stock lever and all was fine.

MArc

Cribbe

Performance by Cribbe
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.cribbe.com
So they finally called me from the paint store and told med that my things were done. I got them yesterday and today I should be mounting them....but my misstake. I got them power cowded and did not think about the holes for the screw that are holding them in position... The new paint was a little bit thicker than original so I had to drill the holes a little bit to get them to fit. In the same way I had to temove some om the paint to get them to fit on place. So to all who will try do do the samething. Make sure that you mask the holes so that they will fit. I post some pictures for you all to look at, the brake handle is not mounted since the from wheel is of :D More pictures will come when everything is mounted.