First Really Long Trip (Good, Bad & Ugly)

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What an amazing trip and pics! Thanks for sharing:thumbup:

I dated a girl years ago that lived in Oro Valley, so I feel ya on the weather there. If its during monsoon season, HEED the flooding signs...no joke:eek:

JHutch808

Reaction score
Visit site
My buddy is a Licensed Massage Therapist at Massage Envy and got me hooked up with a 90 minute massage on Thursday morning (9/15/11). We then went and got a bite to eat and then it was time for me to head out. I got the bike loaded up and rode from Peoria, AZ to Las Vegas. I arrived just after dark and cruised up and down the strip once before checking into my hotel. After checking in I grabbed a bite to eat and played a little video poker and slots. Unfortunately I didn’t hit the big one, but I didn’t lose my ass either.

I got a decent night sleep and woke up to a nice sunny day. Back in Arizona, I had an issue come up with the zipper on my riding jacket had broken. Actually, the zipper teeth for about 9 inches had all just fallen off. I had purchase my Cortech jacket in June at the Vancouver, WA Cycle Gear. I managed to find the West Vegas Cycle Gear and showed them a copy of my receipt that the Vancouver store had faxed me in Arizona. They took my broken jacket, handed me a brand new identical replacement and wished me a wonderful day. I really do like Cycle Gear’s customer service. I then fueled up and headed back to the hotel to load up. After loading up, I headed south out of Vegas and rode to Primm, NV. I went ahead and topped off my fuel again and grabbed some lunch at the KFC.