First Ink

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, after wanting some ink for quite some time and not really knowing what I wanted on my body for the rest of my life, I finally found the right design and took the plunge.

I debated lots of locations for the ink and ended up back at my original spot - my foot. You may wonder what the design is - it is a telemark styled rosemalled (Norwegian painting) flower. Feminine/pretty, unique and also a nod to my Norwegian heritage. I am really happy with how it turned out - and it didn't hurt bad at all. (Maybe I have a high pain tolerance?)

I know - useless without a pict - please do excuse the ugly foot. ;)

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very pretty Brenda! Never thought about getting one on my foot. Have them on my ankle and ummm chest.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! Very nice Brenda! :thumbup:

I've always wanted one but never took the plunge. My wife is now thinking about it as well. We may just be seen getting them together. I still don't know what and where though.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice one Brenda! Unique and tasteful.

Surprised it didn't hurt too much. I thought they were supposed to hurt more the less tissue there is between the skin and bone. Maybe you do have a high pain tolerance!

wildman

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice Tat!

I've got a tribal pair of wings on my back between the shoulder blades (turned 18, right of passage, I guess)....

I have a design for a second one, but haven't been able to afford yet. Its a hawaiian turtle in a really intrecate tribal design. For the many trips to hawaii.

I also plan to get a rememberance tattoo for my wife and I's honeymoon, that will be on my right forearm.

wildman

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure... My husband got one as well - I think he will be on his second far before me. For now I just really like the one.

Wildman - the turle design sounds really cool.

honu_g33k_xwly.jpg

This will be next, except it will be black ink

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That really is pretty Brenda! Bet you can't wait to got out and buy a whole bunch of new sandles to show it off!

(I couldn't do it.....I'm a big wuss when it comes to needles!)

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got two small ones (like, almost embarassing small), and want to get at least one re-done/covered/made bigger.

Ever since I turned 18, I've had a design idea rolling around in my head, but I've never been able to get it quite right, so it's stayed in my head. Someday I'll get it figured out.

vdbergj1

Manna
Reaction score
Visit site
Its beautiful and colorful , but on your foot, that would have been unthinkable ouch for me.

Me and my wife got ours together 2 months ago - mainly in remembrance for the love ones we lost - my 1st wife (7years) and her boyfriend (5years). She has a wavy design with two stars on her lower back. She and Heinie had two special stars near the southern cross.

This is mine on my left upper arm. I had to get something I'll never be ashamed of or will be disappointed with - I'm really proud of mine.

View attachment 17557

Last edited:

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Very pretty design. Are you of Norwegian heritage? I am not a fan of tat's for myself (can't fathom permanently etching anything into my body), but I love the idea of incorporating one's heritage into one.