First Annual FZ6RC The Ridge @ Deals Gap

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
5 weeks till the ride guys!!!!:Sport:

I have a couple questions:

1. Is anyone going to have bike to bike communications?
2. Is anyone from the North East coming?(hoping to hook up for teh ride)
3. When is everyone planning on leaving? Sunday or Monday?

I'm planning to leaving here on Thursday, ride 4-500 miles and find a hotel, then inish off the remaining 2-300 miles on friday morning. I also plan on leaving on leaving Monday and doing the same on the way back. I plan on taking it easy and not pushing too many miles in one day. I don't want to be beat for the whole weekend because I toasted myself on the ride down.

W

wrightme43

I am going thursday bright and early, leaving monday around 2pm.

Ron said he would give us thursday too, for 100$ if anybody want to split it with me.

W

wrightme43

I'll be there Thursday or Friday and leaving Monday or Tuesday.

No bike to bike

Coming from Chicago

Hey Defy. I dont know if you want more privacy, but there are two rooms with just two beds. You and your fiancee would be able to have your own room. If you all are interested anyway. I thought I would offer it.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Steve, are you going to rent the Ridge Thursday night? I'm heading south early Thursday morning, and going a far as my ass will let me travel. I may make it all the way, and if I do I don't want to get a room somewhere else when I can split his one with you(if you will be there). It's over a 700 mile trip for me, so that is why I can't guarantee I'll be there.

Thanks
Anthony

W

wrightme43

If I can find one more person to split it with me yes. It probley wont rent out before then. I will see.

Anybody wanna split it on thursday night? 50$ each or less if two or more riders want to.

W

wrightme43

Yes leaving out Thrusday 9-10 am its a 6 hour trip I should be there 3-5 pm.

W

wrightme43

If you want to meet earlier I can leave earlier, up to 4 am or so.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
NO don't leave earlier. I am leaving at 6 am and it's a 13 hour ride, so I won't be there until at least 7.

W

wrightme43

OK no problem. I figured I would get the saddle bags dropped off and make a few runs on the dragon. If I leave earlier it would only be to run the Cherohala Skyway as well. God I love that road. I may borrow my dads truck, (bike wont fit under my shell.) and then it would be easy to get groceries.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like we managed to get 5 guys this time. I'm hoping that more will show, but it doesn't look like it. My new case can hold a keg for the evening party if that changes anyones mind!:rockon:

W

wrightme43

We wont know untill its time really. A few guys from SBN are supposed to come, but who knows where they will stay. I figure one or two from here will make it last minute, but may not.

Looks like it just may be us.

I am hoping a few more people come its going to be a blast.

W

wrightme43

On that note, I am going to post it to my friends at the UTMC as well.