First Annual Deals Gap FZ6RC Meet 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think its a grand for me. Its just not meeting up with somebody and rideing alone. Kinda scary if something happens. If anybody is rideing around Texas meet up with me and ill ride with you.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
You said it! Facor in at least $100 for good times with good friends!LOL Hopefully there is bar or a drinking hole within walking distance for the adult to enjoy!

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am in, when you put it threw Paypal (or any other way) i'm in. Ant did you check out the ferry directions, does it look like it will be good fou you.

W

wrightme43

Im in. My old man wants to go but he is not sure yet if he can go. He works one of them last min. jobs and emergencys. So if i pay for 2 do I loose that money? If he cant go i will will be there but trailering my bike in from Texas if he dosent go. :Sport: Were do I pay?
Thanks

How about this.
If you prepay we can refund if he doesnt go.
Its only fair. Basicly what would happen is if he doesnt go the price split might change by 10$ if no one takes his place. If someone does, that just means they end up sleeping in a bed so they aint gonna bitch about it. LOL

Fair enough?

W

wrightme43

You said it! Facor in at least $100 for good times with good friends!LOL Hopefully there is bar or a drinking hole within walking distance for the adult to enjoy!

N.C. where we will be staying is dry.
Last place to buy beer is in TN. BEFORE the DRAGON. There is a sign that says LAST PLACE TO BUY BEER!!!

The nearest bars are in TN. We will be bordered on one side by a National Forest and a lake.
http://www.thetreetops.com/pics/Gr_co_tt.gif

Its the boonies man. Nothing in walking distance unless you are a long distance power walker on crack. LOL

So if you drink stock up in Tn. Most of the guys that drank bought six packs in Tn, and brought them in saddle bags. Its not illegal to posess just to sell.

I am going to go thru and count everyone again. If there are over 7 commits I will open paypal.

W

wrightme43

Updated list
PLEASE VERIFY with a Yep, Nope, or Still thinkin on it.

Wrightme43
BikerBill
Mrs BikerBill
AntMb
OPDS9091
BikeRider
BikeRiders Dad

MikeNbern MAYBE
ShaggyStyle MAYBE

With the 7 we have commited we can each go $100 and cover the rental.
Remember, if it rains it rains and there is just nothing we can do about it but ride in the rain.
If Mike and Shaggy commit we are up to 9 with only one free bed left. 10 would get a bed. 11 would sleep couch. 12 or more would sleep floor and need to bring sleeping bags.
If we get 16 commits we can rent the point as well, but that will push the price back up a little.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just had back surg on saturday. When I get on my feet i will ask the guys at my dealer. I will tell them what's going on and if they say yes, and theu are serious, I will get the money (or try to) so i can send that in ASAP.

taco

Reaction score
Visit site
I would really love to go as I have never been there before.

However I will be racing sprint cars next year and VMS hasn't published their schedule for 08 so I have no idea if there is a race that weekend so I am hesitant to commit.

W

wrightme43

I just need seven firm yes votes
We are up to two
Wrightme43
AntMB
Five more to go.

W

wrightme43

I just had back surg on saturday. When I get on my feet i will ask the guys at my dealer. I will tell them what's going on and if they say yes, and theu are serious, I will get the money (or try to) so i can send that in ASAP.

Just let us know. I mean worst case after back surgery, we can just hang you in a sleeping bag from the upstairs balcony. LOL
Just let us know man. You will be welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.