First Annual Deals Gap FZ6RC Meet 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HavBlue

Just a thought here folks: Deals Gap is a beautiful area as are many in that region but the Memorial Day weekend in that area is like Sturgis or Daytona Bike week in that it's a zoo. If you like that sort of thing it's a dream come true as there will be bikes of every shape, size, color and configuration. Just stay focused and I mean real focused because the squids will be out too.

Be safe...

W

wrightme43

That was orginally the weekend we had planed but we changed it to the next weekend.

H

HavBlue

That was orginally the weekend we had planed but we changed it to the next weekend.

Oh yeah, that should make a big difference and it will make things much safer. It's real easy to get distracted in that area because there is so much to see and beauty everywhere. To me, the best time to ride there is during the week when everyone else is working......

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Yall might also want to look into Wheya (spelling) Rd. This road was mention to alot of us when we want on our trip in August. Take 28 South into Franklin and it turns into 23 I think. From there get on 64 west. Whaya Rd will be on your right just a mile or so down 64. Might be something to look into if yall have a couple hours to kill.

-bryan

Last edited:

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is anybody coming from, around, or through texas area that wants to meet up and ride there together. So how many are going so far?

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

Yes it is on the first page of the other thread that has been stickied. I am closing this thread. All the names that are paid, then just put thier handle into the user search and you will see city and state.

Status
Not open for further replies.