Firefox 3.5 is out.

I hate Firefox I have used Google Chrome since it came out and it is the fastest browser I have ever used, try it you will agree.

I'm a big firefox fan because of the way in which it can be personalized. It's for this reason that I don't always download the absolute latest version right away. It always takes a little while for the add-ons to catch up to the release.

I like chrome, too, but since I can't tweak it fully to my liking, I'll stick with firefox.

+1 on that the chrome is a very nice sleek browser fastest I have ever used but I like Firefox for the personal touch as soon as chrome is more customizable I will be jumping on that boat

Chrome is definately the way to go! Only problem I have with it is my college doesn't support the browser meaning I have to use firefox occasionally when doing college related things. It is otherwise the way to go.

I'm using FF 3.5 right now, and it's fantastic, Chrome is really cool and I was using for awhile, but it just got too annoying when I would go to websites and they said they didn't support it.

Back