Finally, pictures of my new 2008 Raven FZ6 with Puig Black Racing Windscreen & Scorpion Exhaust...

wick001

Reaction score
Visit site
I love this bike.

Finally just took some pictures of her tonight. She has 700 miles on the clock right now. The Puig windscreen makes a world of difference on this bike. The wind used to be right at my neck (I'm 6'2"), now it flows gracefully over my helmet.

The Scorpions...Ah the Scorpions... They make this bike, no doubt about it. It sounds so sweet, and looks 1000x better than stock.

Here she is...

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00748.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00763.jpg

DSC00754.jpg

adumb

Reaction score
Visit site
get the fazr6 fe kit and that bike will be mint. it is the one from sportbikes.net... i just got one for my bike and it was really well made, fit and finish are great. plus it is only 59 bucks which i thought was a great price.

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice Bike!!!!! I have an 07 FZ in Wicked Fast Blue.....but that Black is BAD ASS! I love it!:Flash::D:thumbup:

Also,

How tall is the wind Screen...I plan to get one soon.

wick001

Reaction score
Visit site
The windscreen is the Puig Racing Screen "Double Bubble" in Black, you cannot see through it. I bought it and the exhaust from - Home - Indysuperbikes Best prices I could find.

The screen is only around 2 inches taller than stock, but makes a Huge difference.

E

exhaust

looks good. I did not care for my fairing sticker so I yanked it off. I forgot what mine looked like with them on.
009-1.jpg

chokeslam512

Dental Floss Tycoon
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet bike!! I'm getting paid friday... helloooooooo sliders and exhaust.

Change your signature!!:Flip:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love this bike.

Finally just took some pictures of her tonight. She has 700 miles on the clock right now. The Puig windscreen makes a world of difference on this bike. The wind used to be right at my neck (I'm 6'2"), now it flows gracefully over my helmet.

The Scorpions...Ah the Scorpions... They make this bike, no doubt about it. It sounds so sweet, and looks 1000x better than stock.

Here she is...

Looks soooo nice, i love how good black vehicles look when clean... but they are sooo hard to keep clean.

nice bike!!!:Sport:

Kazpar

Reaction score
Visit site
I got same model and I was thinking what exhaust to go for- now I know!

Nice bike!

Can't wait to get myself new exhaust and other mods :p Just need little bit cash, and little bit more :p