Finally legal!!!

Alfa95

Reaction score
Visit site
So yesterday I finally completed the 2 day MSF Basic Rider Course in order to obtain my motorcycle endorsement. I scored a 98 by missing one question on the written test and lost 1 point total on the skills test. Both days the riding parts were done under heavy RAIN since it's been raining here in FL for the past week. They told us to wait 2 days before going to the DMV to get the endorsement but I went today and they had the scores already. I took the bike around town today before the rain and it was awesome. Gotta keep practicing some more but for the time being, I'm Parking Lot Certified!!!!

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations and :welcome: to the forum!

I'm Parking Lot Certified!!!!

My rider coach told me the same thing after passing, "your now qualified to ride a low powered motorcycle in an empty parking lot"

Have fun & be safe!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats, and I hope you had fun taking the class. Remember, you just learned the basic fundamentals on how to ride a motorcycle in a controlled environment. Riding out on the streets with traffic is totally different. You have been given a mental bag of tools and it's up to you to apply it to keep yourself safe.