Finally...Hydraulic Clutch!!!

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Any update?

Lever Update: I just received a call yesterday afternoon from the ASV R&D department. They wanted to let me know that they have received prototype levers from Magura and are near finishing the engineering of their own brand. He could not give an exact date for as when they are available but has assured that it will be in the near future.

As for Pazzo...still no news:(

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Lever Update: I just received a call yesterday afternoon from the ASV R&D department. They wanted to let me know that they have received prototype levers from Magura and are near finishing the engineering of their own brand. He could not give an exact date for as when they are available but has assured that it will be in the near future.

As for Pazzo...still no news:(

What about OEM? The Pazzo levers are compatible replacements for them.

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What about OEM? The Pazzo levers are compatible replacements for them.

I apologize if I don't understand the question/comment. Pazzo does manufacture a replacement for the FZ6 OEM levers; However, they currently do not have anything available for the Magura Master Cylinder.

Does anyone in the Forum have any contacts at Pazzo? I am having difficulty getting any real answers.

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
I apologize if I don't understand the question/comment. Pazzo does manufacture a replacement for the FZ6 OEM levers; However, they currently do not have anything available for the Magura Master Cylinder.

Does anyone in the Forum have any contacts at Pazzo? I am having difficulty getting any real answers.

Does a lever come with the Magura master cylinder? Or does the OEM FZ6 lever work?

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
do you have a picture of how the slave cylinder attaches to the clutch arm,and how it is fixed in place?

I am out of town until Wednesday but I will take a few shots then. However, the connection is very simple. The existing cable guide that attached to the engine fully supports the slave cylinder. It is a matter of removing the clutch cable and putting the slave cylinder in its place.

discovery

Reaction score
Visit site
I am out of town until Wednesday but I will take a few shots then. However, the connection is very simple. The existing cable guide that attached to the engine fully supports the slave cylinder. It is a matter of removing the clutch cable and putting the slave cylinder in its place.

Thanks mate!

Pauly_V

Reaction score
Visit site
My wife's Ducati clutch fluid boiled over in Nashville this past fall. Let it cool, bled the line, all was well... for a day. Had to completely flush the fluid to keep it from happening again. (ftr: 24k on the fluid, so it was my own fault... but it can happen under normal operating conditions)

lrojasma

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi.

I know that long time has passed, but what is the situation right now with magura for the FZ6? they already have the radial master cylinder kit for brake and clutch?

Thank you.