Fender Eliminator

mjesenovec

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah I have this same ebay kit with turn signals on my 2007 and it looks fine. My brother did the install and he's a beast with wiring, but it looks fine. It's one of those things where the more time you spend doing it right, the better it will turn out. He wrapped all exposed wires in black tape before tucking everything in/up, so anything that is exposed definitely isn't noticeable.

Chapin

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys!

I found this rear fender eliminator - 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 FZ6R FZ 6R Black Fender Eliminator 4T S | eBay however you'll notice it's listed for a FZ6R.

I messaged the seller asking if it would fit the FZ6 and if it didn't, if he would be interested in making one like this but for the FZ6 with that plate that extends under the tail!

Would anybody be interested in this, if he can do this? I would love to order this exact one since I need rear turn signals and I want to replace the flush mount turn signals.

Would love if he made one with the plate. His fz6 version is almost identical, I don't know why he never added a plate to it.

Dvan5693

Reaction score
Visit site
What do you guys do with the exposed wiring? Do you just rig something up there? I do not like the idea of exposed wiring. If it was meant to be exposed, it would of came from the factory like that.

mjesenovec

Reaction score
Visit site
What do you guys do with the exposed wiring? Do you just rig something up there? I do not like the idea of exposed wiring. If it was meant to be exposed, it would of came from the factory like that.

It wasn't exposed from the factory because it had tons of plastic to cover it all. The ebay fender eliminator is top quality, but unfortunately, the underseat exhaust doens't leave any room for hidden wiring channels. You can get some black shrink-wrap or wrap the exposed wires cleanly with electrical tape to blend and hide them as best as possible. My brother wrapped all my wires and they aren't noticeable unless you're really looking for them. It all hides pretty well as long as you take your time and do it right. Also, a few small black zip ties made short work of my LED signal install.

Chapin

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks! That thing with the Fz6 logo looks almost as big as the rear fender :shakehead:
Personally I like the angle and length the kit comes off the tail. It makes the turn signals more visible, looks clean and tidy and might even somewhat act as a mudflap if you ever get caught in the rain.
To each his own though!

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah I have this same ebay kit with turn signals on my 2007 and it looks fine. My brother did the install and he's a beast with wiring, but it looks fine. It's one of those things where the more time you spend doing it right, the better it will turn out. He wrapped all exposed wires in black tape before tucking everything in/up, so anything that is exposed definitely isn't noticeable.

So does he want to chop down my speedometer wiring harness for me? Blah