Fender Eliminator

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sportrider

I am making custom Fender Eliminators for the FZ6.
prices are $40.00+ shipping for an FE with no turn signal mounts.
$55.00+ shipping for an FE with turn signal mounts for the stock signals.
if other aftermarket signal lights are to be used custom mounts can be made. my FE retains the stock license plate light. and requires no drilling or cutting to mount. detailed installation instructions come with FE making installation easy. I personally test fit every unit made and Guarantee proper fitment. PM me for more details

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Danny,
Im still interested. I will measure the dimensions of my plate at the weekend and post them to you.

S

sportrider

i really want a fender eliminator but whichever one i get i want to make sure that these tails will fit on it...

eBay Motors: yamaha YZF 600 600R R6 R6S FZR 600 FZ6 TURN SIGNALS (item 110180330397 end time Oct-17-07 17:53:19 PDT)

if your kit will still be able to use these lights then i will pick one up from you.
look at picture #1 and #2 those are the exact same turnsignals I'm running, they look really clean!!! those lights mount off the license plate bracket, the bolts that hold your plate on hold the lights on as well.:thumbup:

Hi Danny,
Im still interested. I will measure the dimensions of my plate at the weekend and post them to you.
:thumbup: let me know if you want the stock signals or plan on running aftermarket signals also.

Last edited by a moderator:

ctr46

Reaction score
Visit site
I am making custom Fender Eliminators for the FZ6.
prices are $40.00+ shipping for an FE with no turn signal mounts.
$55.00+ shipping for an FE with turn signal mounts for the stock signals.
if other aftermarket signal lights are to be used custom mounts can be made. my FE retains the stock license plate light. and requires no drilling or cutting to mount. detailed installation instructions come with FE making installation easy. I personally test fit every unit made and Guarantee proper fitment. PM me for more details

How does this FE work with an additional LED brake light, like this one mounted to the licence plate?:

Stopper LED Brake Light :: Tail Lights and Turnsignals :: Motorcycle Accessories :: Prevent Or Repair :: Aerostich/RiderWearHouse Motorcycle Jackets, Suits, Clothing, & Gear

S

sportrider

How does this FE work with an additional LED brake light, like this one mounted to the license plate?:
when you install the FE and are pulling the wiring for your turn signals, route the wire for the extra brake light the same time. looking at the pics of the light I'd mount it at the top of the plate so you retain the "look" of the tail section your getting by adding a FE.

Chaosratt

Reaction score
www.computing.zone
Hate to bump this, but are you still selling/making these?
IF so, the version that does not have stock turn signal mounts, does it at least still have generic bolt-on style mounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.