Fender Eliminator Question

rbesr

Reaction score
Visit site
What fender eliminator are you using on your FZ6? I installed one I got from SBN when I bought the bike years ago that a member there made. Unfortunately it broke right before I went on vacation and I need to replace it. I would like to replace it with an exact copy but cant find a listing for it anymore so I'm looking around. Any suggestions?

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
I use (and am happy with) the FEK that comes with the Two Brothers exhaust kits. I think it tucks the plate nicely and since the kit comes with new rear signals as well, it tucks those much closer to the bike.

I had thoughts of getting a FEK prior to buying my exhaust and I was going to go with this one: Yamaha FZ6 2004-2013 Tail Tidy | Yamaha Tail Tidy

It allows you to reuse the stock signals and still tucks them nicely in. It also has a nice little LED plate light instead of the bolt lights that most other kits use. They can be found on eBay if you're not in the UK.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I use (and am happy with) the FEK that comes with the Two Brothers exhaust kits. I think it tucks the plate nicely and since the kit comes with new rear signals as well, it tucks those much closer to the bike.

I had thoughts of getting a FEK prior to buying my exhaust and I was going to go with this one: Yamaha FZ6 2004-2013 Tail Tidy | Yamaha Tail Tidy

It allows you to reuse the stock signals and still tucks them nicely in. It also has a nice little LED plate light instead of the bolt lights that most other kits use. They can be found on eBay if you're not in the UK.

Shameless plug... Perhaps like this one... :thumbup: http://www.600riders.com/forum/bike...ed-evotech-tail-tidy-blinkers-plate-leds.html [MENTION=2333]rbesr[/MENTION]