Fender Eliminator Kit

ENSU3

Reaction score
Visit site
***Disclaimer*** I would first like to apologize for reposting this, as I'm sure it has already been asked. :(

I'm looking for a quality FE kit for a 2007 US-FZ6. I've checked everything from Rizoma to Ebay but none really say they work for the 07's just say up to 06. I also don't trust many aftermarket pieces that are listed on Ebay.

I was reading through some posts and I thought there was a fellow member that could make them? Anyone have a reference to them?

Any help or your suggestions are welcome.

-Kyle

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just searched eBay for the most popular kit sold by "3679larry" (FAZR6 F.E. Kit) and he has none listed.

You can go to SBN and click "Add to cart" and get it with PayPal though. I own this one and swear by it! It's the first item in the store. :D

coursonap

Reaction score
profile.myspace.com
I have one and if you are interested i can email you pics. I cant post pics right now because i am at work and on their computer. I can post in the morning when i get home to.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I installed the Rizoma this week on my 07, fit perfectly.

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just searched eBay for the most popular kit sold by "3679larry" (FAZR6 F.E. Kit) and he has none listed.

You can go to SBN and click "Add to cart" and get it with PayPal though. I own this one and swear by it! It's the first item in the store. :D

I just bought one of these off of Ebay. He now has two left listed there.

jsl6v8

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm also looking for a FE kit or mod. I tend to be pretty handy if anyone has a link to a good looking diy one, that or a good kit, I can't justify spending 60 bucks on a piece of 2 dollar aluminum. Also I notice that all these kits that have lights, which I like because the stock lights are sooo ugly, only have 2 wires, don't we need 3 for the lights to work properly?

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
competition werks makes a nice one, but its kinda pricey..... worth checkin out though. http://www.motosport.com/street/product/COMPETITION-WERKES-FENDER-ELIMINATOR-KIT/?catalogId=109030&words=fender+eliminator&src=s&srchHistoryURL=dvawqdff||words~fender%20eliminator^parentCategoryID~category_root^categoryID~3^categoryName~Sport

jsl6v8

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah thats the thing I'm not willing to spend 130 bucks on a cut out $3 sheet of aluminum and 2 $15 turn signals that are probably only 2 wire and wouldn't blink properly so I'd have to spend another 30 on relays, and what looks like a door hinge. Just way over priced for what it is.

Todd08

Molly and Jacks Dad
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Had the same qustion and problem man. I looked and lokked and could not find a F.E. kit for my '08 that didnt (1) seem overpriced and (2) would let me use my turn signals. FZ6inNH sent me the SBN link and it was exactly what I was looking for. check it out.

jsl6v8

Reaction score
Visit site
well I don't want to use my stock signals its just that if I'm spending that kinda money they better have 3 wires or come with relays. I'll probably end up just building my own, I have a devil exhaust so the mounting bracket is a bit different anyway. Only way I can get everything I want.

mkat51

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm also looking for a FE kit or mod. I tend to be pretty handy if anyone has a link to a good looking diy one, that or a good kit, I can't justify spending 60 bucks on a piece of 2 dollar aluminum. Also I notice that all these kits that have lights, which I like because the stock lights are sooo ugly, only have 2 wires, don't we need 3 for the lights to work properly?

The reason for three wires is that the turn signals are dual element, turn signals have a low watt element for being on when the headlight is on and another element for the turn indicator. hence ground wire, key on power, and turn signal power. I just didn't use the key on power wire and my turn signals work fine.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
The rear turn signals doesn't need three wires, only the front signals have running lights.

+1 - Beat me to it.

Rear amber signal lights don't act as 'running lights' like your front signals. If your rear signals are not signaling, they are off. Therefore you only need 2 wires.