Feedback about this FE kit

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't use it personally, but I've seen other members post it on here and they all have spoken positively about it. Looks great on the bike too.

sids8065

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys. I did contact larry and bought the kit off him. As far as the other blue FE kit, I saw a neg review on SBN where the user claimed that it broke off on him after a year. Once I get larry's kit, I will post a step by step installation with pics

mattcox1987

Macedon Rangers Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I Have the black one the only prob is if you change the exhaust you will have to make up some custom brackets

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys. I did contact larry and bought the kit off him. As far as the other blue FE kit, I saw a neg review on SBN where the user claimed that it broke off on him after a year. Once I get larry's kit, I will post a step by step installation with pics

Larry's kit comes with step by step install instructions with colored pics :D
Enjoy!

Rescuer

Reaction score
Visit site
If you want to get rid of the stock fender only and keep the stock signals and tail light check out Boneman's FZ6 site, it's a quick search. I have had mine on two FZ6's. I like the stock lights and the low profiled plate. It has not even come close rubbing on the rear tire. I have my suspension set on four. Thanks, Chuck.

Sorry man, I should have checked Ebay to see if it still existed, no joy. Best of luck.

Last edited:

sids8065

Reaction score
Visit site
Actually i did check boneman's site and he installed the FAZR6 fender eliminator sold by larry. I got lucky with larry and he had one for sale :rockon: