Feedback about this FE kit

I don't use it personally, but I've seen other members post it on here and they all have spoken positively about it. Looks great on the bike too.

Thanks guys. I did contact larry and bought the kit off him. As far as the other blue FE kit, I saw a neg review on SBN where the user claimed that it broke off on him after a year. Once I get larry's kit, I will post a step by step installation with pics

I Have the black one the only prob is if you change the exhaust you will have to make up some custom brackets

Thanks guys. I did contact larry and bought the kit off him. As far as the other blue FE kit, I saw a neg review on SBN where the user claimed that it broke off on him after a year. Once I get larry's kit, I will post a step by step installation with pics

Larry's kit comes with step by step install instructions with colored pics :D
Enjoy!

If you want to get rid of the stock fender only and keep the stock signals and tail light check out Boneman's FZ6 site, it's a quick search. I have had mine on two FZ6's. I like the stock lights and the low profiled plate. It has not even come close rubbing on the rear tire. I have my suspension set on four. Thanks, Chuck.

Sorry man, I should have checked Ebay to see if it still existed, no joy. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Actually i did check boneman's site and he installed the FAZR6 fender eliminator sold by larry. I got lucky with larry and he had one for sale :rockon:

Back